商務英語電話英語

商務電話英語實用口語

本文已影響 7.08K人 

在世界市場形成和經濟全球化進程快速發展的大背景下,作爲全球通用性最強的語言--英語,在各國教育中的地位持續提升。尤其是職業英語,作爲社會生活和國家間交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。本站小編整理了商務電話英語實用口語,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務電話英語實用口語
  商務電話英語實用口語一

怎樣連接內線電話

史密斯先生,DEF電腦公司的布朗先生找您。

B: Can you find out what he wants?

你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

A: Yes, Mr. Smith.

好的,史密斯先生。

2:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Brown.

對不起,布朗先生,讓您久等了。

A: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, n. Mr. Smith is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.

對不起,布朗先生,讓您久等了。史密斯先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

B: Alright. I want to talk about developing some other software.

好的。我想說一下有關開發一些其他軟件的事。

A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. d you wait a moment, please?

明白了,謝謝您,布朗先生。請你等一下好嗎?

其他表達法:

I'll put you through to Mr. Smith.

我把你的電話接給史密斯先生。

  商務電話英語實用口語二

怎樣面對生氣的客戶

1:What'sthe matter?

怎麼了?

A: Look! I've had enough.

聽着!我受夠了!

B: What's the matter?

怎麼了?

A: If you can't get this straightened out,I'm going to a different firm!

如果你們解決不了這個問題,我就要去找另一家公司了!

2:I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.

我理解您惱火的原因。請相信我,我們正盡一切所能解決這個問題。

A: I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.

我理解您惱火的原因。請相信我#from 商務英語口語;怎樣連接內線電話_怎樣面對生氣的客戶_怎樣請求回覆來自學優網 end#,我們正盡一切所能解決這個問題。

B: Well, obviously, what you're doing is not good enough!

可是,很明顯,你們所做的還遠遠不夠!

A: If you could just give us a few moredays, we should be able to get this problem ironed out.

如果你能給我們幾天時間,我們一定能把這個問題解決好的。

  商務電話英語實用口語三

電話詢問是否能親自去廠家拜訪

Ivan:

By the courtesy of son,we are given to understand the name and address of your it is not too much trouble,we look foward to our tour for your firm, and moreover,we would like to talk to some of the technicians.

承蒙約翰先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。如果不是太麻煩的話,我們盼着參觀你們的工廠,並想與一些技術員談一談.

Ken:

Thanks for your calling,ok,please let me know when you are free,we will arrange the tour for you in advance.

謝謝你的致電,好的,請告訴我你們什麼時候有空,我們好提前作安排

Ivan:

Thank you very much,i'll give you a call

非常感謝,今天下午我會給你電話以確認,再沒有比親自去看看更好的了.

Ken:

Thant's for sure,i believe that you will know our products betterafter the visit.

的確如此,我相信參觀完之後你會對我們的產品更加了解.

  商務電話英語實用口語四

與客戶還價的商務電話口語

1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果價格比這還高,我們寧願放棄這樁生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

請還個價。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不過,我認爲彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我們認爲你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。


看了“商務電話英語實用口語”的人還看了:

1.接電話常用英語口語句型 商務英語

2.實用商務電話英語口語表達

3.最常用的的打電話英語口語

4.商務英語口語之電話英語

5.商務英語口語對話---傳真及電話篇

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章