商務英語求職英語

同事間應該如何稱呼

本文已影響 2.39W人 

公司裏的稱呼因爲不同的公司文化氛圍而有所不同。有的公司嚴肅正式,稱呼一律要帶上“先生、女士”等字樣,有的則很寬鬆,直呼名字就可以了。接下來,小編給大家準備了同事間應該如何稱呼,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 101.91%;">同事間應該如何稱呼

F: Welcome aboard!

歡迎你來本公司工作!

C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布奇華先生。

F: Call me Buck1, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier.

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇納客·布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname2 out of one's family name?

我更願意稱呼您布奇華先生。用別人的姓做暱稱,不是很不禮貌嗎?

F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被呢稱爲艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的姓。

F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

C: I'll try.

我會試試看。

F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted3 as a sign of flippancy4 or lax discipline. Get it?

好。不過。如果有外人在時,比如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司爲先生、女士或任何適當的稱謂。對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

C: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office.

(笑着說)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

  擴展:電話業務注意事項

1.接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:

Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,這裏是問詢處。

Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 問詢處,需要幫忙嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打錯電話了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 這裏是麗嘉酒店,電話是2234-1156。

如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations1. I'll transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.

這裏是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃臺。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.

不好意思,這是直播電話。我們無法爲您轉接中式餐廳。請您改撥2234-1156好嗎?

3.當負責的工作人員不在時,可以回答:

I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在接電話。請您稍等一下好嗎?

I'll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回來時,我會請他回電。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 請告訴我您的名字和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單的說"bye-bye",最好說:

Thank you for calling. 感謝您的來電。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客氣。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我們靜候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章