商務英語常用商務英語口語

玩轉商務英語900句 第329期:商談索賠事宜(4)

本文已影響 3.31K人 

We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee. 我們將給你方的賬戶打入760英鎊,以賠償所短缺貨物的價值和檢驗費用。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">玩轉商務英語900句 第329期:商談索賠事宜(4)

I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.

我打電過來是想知道你方是否接受了我方的索賠

We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我們將給你方的賬戶打入760英鎊,以賠償所短缺貨物的價值 和檢驗費用。

We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我們將匯2000英鎊到你方賬中作爲對你方損失的賠償。

We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我們願意在運送下批貨時給你方的津貼,以補償你方的損失。

We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.那不是我們的責任。

We claim for all our loss.

我們要求賠償所有損失。

We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.

那不是我們的貴任。

But we are not to bear this great responsibility alone.

但這不僅僅是我們的責任。

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition.

但貨運提單顯示航運公司收到貨時,貨物外表良好。

The liability is certainly not on our side.

我方並無責任。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章