口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

本文已影響 3.05W人 

Simon: Hi! What's your name?

西蒙:你好,你叫什麼名字?

Nathan: My name is Nathan Curtis Gildard. Well, my name is Nathan but people call me Nate, so.

內森:我叫內森·柯蒂斯·吉爾達德。我的名字是內森,不過大家都叫我內特。

Simon: OK. What do you do in your free time?

西蒙:好。你空閒時間都做什麼?

Nathan: I do a lot of different things. I like to travel around, I like to go to places I've never been. I like to play guitar in a band, which I'm not in right now. I like to play soccer. I play soccer a lot, and I play futsal too.

內森:我會做很多不同的事情。我喜歡四處旅遊,我喜歡去以前從未去過的地方。我喜歡在樂隊裏演奏吉他,目前我並沒有樂隊。我也喜歡踢足球。我非常喜歡踢足球,我也喜歡玩五人制足球。

Simon: Futsal, what's that?

西蒙:五人制足球,那是什麼?

Nathan: Futsal is a 5 a side soccer game, so it's played on a small court about the size of a basketball court, and the ball is smaller than a soccer ball, it's kind of heavy, and you have five people so there are 4 players and one keeper, goalie.

內森:在五人制足球中,每支球隊有5名隊員上場比賽,所以要在一個小型的場地進行,大小和籃球場一樣,五人制足球的用球要比足球小。不過比賽很激烈,因爲是5個人參加比賽,所以有4名球員和1名守門員。

Simon: Oh, interesting. Is it similar to soccer in other ways?

西蒙:哦,真有意思。那其他方面都和足球類似嗎?

Nathan: Well, it's similar in ways that you pass the ball but it's different in ways that for example you have a stop clock in the international futsal games, and professional games, so there's a stop clock. The way you move around is very different, you know, you have positions like midfield, forward, defense, but often a defender can find themselves playing forward which is kind of fun because defenders get a chance to score too.

內森:嗯,傳球之類的是一樣的,但是也有不一樣的地方,比如,在國際比賽和正式比賽中會配備秒錶,會使用到秒錶。而且五人制足球的移動方式非常不同,你知道,五人制足球也有中場、前鋒、防守等位置,不過通常防守球員會發現他們其實在踢前鋒,這也是一種樂趣,因爲防守球員也有進球的機會。

Simon: OK, here is the last question, which do you prefer, soccer or the big football or futsal?

西蒙:好的,我還有最後一個問題,足球和五人制足球你更喜歡哪個?

Nathan: Ah, that's a difficult question. I think at the moment I enjoy futsal a little bit more because it is a harder pace. You're running a lot faster. There's more chances to score. It's a really challenging game. It takes a lot of energy, and the five guys that you play with, there's only five people so you really depend on each other to do well so it's a real team sport. You really need each other.

內森:啊,這是一個很難回答的問題。我現在更喜歡五人制足球,因爲五人制足球的速度更快。你跑得速度更快。有更多的進球機會。這是一項非常有挑戰性的比賽,需要大量能量,而且只有五個人一起比賽,所以你們必須互相依靠,這是一個真正的團隊運動。你們真的互相需要。

Simon: Thank you.

西蒙:謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

重點講解:
1. the size of
大小;規模
eg. They disagreed with him on the size of the tax reduction.
他們不同意他的減稅幅度。
eg. Tabletop displays commercially available are the size of a coffee table.
商用版的桌面顯示器有一張咖啡桌那麼大。
2. be similar to
相像的;相仿的;類似的;
eg. The effect was similar to that of a mother singing to a baby.
這種效果跟母親給嬰兒唱歌類似。
eg. In many respects, today's macro climate is strikingly similar to that period.
今天的宏觀經濟狀況在很多方面都與那時驚人的相似。
3. each other
彼此;互相;
eg. They genuinely respect each other.
他們由衷的敬佩彼此。
eg. We shall always be ready to help each other. If anyone is in difficulty, we shall all help him or her.
我們隨時預備互相幫助。假如任何人有困難,我們大家都會幫助他或她。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章