口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第139期:足球 Soccer

本文已影響 2.99W人 

padding-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第139期:足球 Soccer

Todd: Simon, what is you hobby?

Simon, 你有什麼興趣愛好啊?

Simon: Playing soccer.

踢足球。

Todd: OK. Wow, you play soccer?

哇,你踢足球啊?

Simon: Of course!

對呀!

Todd: How often do you play?

你多久踢一次球啊?

Simon: Now I don't play, but before I played about three or four times a week.

現在我不踢了,但之前我一般是一週踢三到四次。

Todd: Wow, that's quite a bit. -- How come you don't play now?

哇,已經很多了。那你現在怎麼不踢了?

Simon: I've retired.

退役了。

Todd: You've retired.

退役了?

Simon: Yeah, I came to Japan. I had a soccer team, but now that I work in Japan I can't play for my soccer team at home.

對呀,我來了日本。之前我在一個足球隊踢球,但現在我到日本工作了就不能再在那隊裏踢球了。

Todd: OK. Do you watch soccer on TV?

哦哦,你看電視上播的足球賽嗎?

Simon: These days? No! No time. Always working at Seitoku.

這些日子嗎?沒看!沒有時間。我一直都在Seitoku工作。

Todd: OK. Yeah, we, we all have to work I guess. is the best soccer player in the world?

恩,對呀。我想我們都得工作。恩……誰是世界上最棒的足球運動員呢?

Simon: That's hard to say. Right now, there's a kid named Ronaldino for Brazil. Maybe he will be the best.

這很難說。現在,巴西有一個叫羅納爾迪尼奧的小孩,也許他會成爲最棒的。

Todd: OK. Nice. what is you favorite soccer team?

好的。那你最喜歡哪個足球隊呢?

Simon: Deep Cove Royals. That's my soccer team.

Deep Cove Royals.那就是我在的足球隊。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot.

好的,我知道了。非常感謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀