口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第99期:飛車一族 Motorcycles

本文已影響 1.3W人 

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第99期:飛車一族 Motorcycles

Howard: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: Hey, how's it going, Howard? So I heard that you're really into motorcycles.

你好,你過得怎麼樣,霍華德?我聽說你很迷摩托車

Howard: Ah, yes, I love motorcyles. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 15 years old.

是的,我喜歡摩托車。我從15歲開始就騎摩托車了。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! So, what's the allure of motorcycles?

哦,真的。哇!摩托車吸引你的地方在於什麼?

Howard: Freedom. I like the fresh air. I like being out on my own. And I just like the feeling of riding on a bike. It's like a bicycle without having to pedal and you go a lot faster.

自由。我喜歡呼吸新鮮空氣。我喜歡自己出去逛,喜歡一個人騎摩托的感覺。就好像騎着一輛沒有腳踏板的自行車,而且速度很快。

Todd: Yeah, that's for sure. Do you have any good motorcylcle stories?

那是肯定的。你有什麼好的關於摩托車的故事嗎?

Howard: About 10,000 of them.

有很多很多。

Todd: Well, have you ever like taken a special trip on a motorcycle?

你喜歡騎摩托車專門去旅行嗎?

Howard: I've been all over the East coast of the United States, from Pennsylvania to Florida on a motorcycle.

我期摩托車走遍了美國東海岸,從賓夕法尼亞州出發一直到弗羅裏達州。

Todd: Oh, wow.

哇。

Howard: Yeah, I've travelled many times and many different kinds of roads, and taken all kinds of camping trips on bikes.

我旅行過很多次,每次都走不同的路線。經歷過各種野外露營。

Todd: Wow, sounds great. So do you usually travel alone or in a group?

哇,聽起來不錯。你經常獨自旅行還是參團旅行?

Howard: Almost always I go alone. Some guys like to travel together but I found I enjoyed it by myself most of all.

我幾乎都是獨自旅行的。有的人喜歡集體旅行,但我發現自己很享受獨自旅行。

Todd: Oh really. Oh, wow. Don't you get kind of lonely?

真的嗎。哇,你不會覺得有點兒孤單嗎?

Howard: Never, there's always a new adventure on every trip.

從來沒有,每次旅行都是一場新的探險。

Todd: Have you ever made any special friends out on the road?

你在旅途中結識過什麼特別的朋友嗎?

Howard: Sure, bikers are like a special kind of fraternity. Every biker knows each other, and we're all very close even though we're not close.

當然,騎手之間就像一個兄弟會。每個騎手都認識彼此,雖然我們之間可能相距很遠,但我們彼此都很親近。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀