口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第313期:Goal 進球

本文已影響 2.22W人 

Simon: Where are you from?

西蒙:你來自哪裏?

Matt: I'm from a little country called England.

馬特:我來自英國,那是一個小國家。

Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England?

西蒙:好,英國的哪裏?

Matt: All of it! I have no hometown.

馬特:就是英國!我沒有家鄉。

Simon: OK. OK. Where do you live now?

西蒙:好,好的。你現在住在哪裏?

Matt: I'm living in Tokyo, in Japan.

馬特:我現在住在日本東京。

Simon: What do you do in your free time?

西蒙:你空閒時間做什麼?

Matt: So, my main hobby is football, or soccer to the yanks.

馬特:我最大的愛好是足球,美國人說的足球是soccer。

Simon: OK. OK. Football. Yeah! What position do you play?

西蒙:好,好,足球。嗯!你踢什麼位置?

Matt: I'm a defender so usually I play on the right side of defense.

馬特:我是防守球員,通常我踢右邊衛。

Simon: What's your favorite thing about defending?

西蒙:在防守中你最喜歡的是什麼?

Matt: My favorite things is definitely "hacking" down the stiker coming through. If he's too fast, don't worry about the ball, get the man.

馬特:我最喜歡的絕對是攔截衝過來的進攻球員。如果他的速度太快,不用擔心球,搞定帶球隊員就可以。

Simon: OK. OK. Did you hack anybody today?

西蒙:好。你今天有攔截對手嗎?

Matt: Um, I didn't hack anyone. A few people bounced off of me, but no! They're all a bunch of girls.

馬特:嗯,我今天沒攔截任何了人!一些人讓我分心了,那是一羣女孩。

Simon: So you did play today?

西蒙:所以你今天踢球了?

Matt: I did play. I played two games today.

馬特:我的確踢球了。我今天踢了兩場比賽。

Simon: Did you score?

西蒙:你進球了嗎?

Matt: I did score.

馬特:進了。

Simon: Can you describe it?

西蒙:你能講講嗎?

Matt: Well, I was walking up from the back, there was a nice little corner. I thought, oh, I'll just wait at the edge of area. See what happens. Ball comes in, defender heads it out, bounces in front, chested it down, a nice volley into the far top corner, just over the keeper's flailing hand. Beautiful goal.

馬特:好,我從後面上來,獲得了一個不錯的角球,我想我只要等在邊線附近就行了。猜猜發生了什麼。足球過來了,後衛用頭傳球,球彈到前面,我用胸部停了一下之後,起腳將球抽射進遠上角,那個射門將將越過守門員的撲救。漂亮的進球。

Simon: Alright! Alright! Do you do those kind of goals often?

西蒙:好的。你經常用這種方式進球嗎?

Matt: I do those goals about once in a lifetime.

馬特:那是我一生都難得進的球。

Simon: So it was a pretty special day for you?

西蒙:所以今天對你來說是非常特別的一天嗎?

Matt: Very special day for me, yeah, definitely! I'm looking forward to the next one in about five years.

馬特:對我來說絕對非常特別。我期待在五年內還能再進一個這樣的球。

Simon: OK, thank you for that!

西蒙:好,謝謝你跟我們分享這個故事!

Matt: Cheers mate!

馬特:再見,老兄!

美語情景對話 第313期:Goal 進球

重點講解:
1. free time
空閒時間;
eg. He has a lot of free time he spends most of it in the garden.
他空閒時間很多——大都消磨在花園裏了。
eg. People who use their free time well are usually healthy and happy.
善於利用空閒時間的人通常健康又快樂。
2. a bunch of
一夥,一羣(人);
eg. I shouldn't employ them — they're just a bunch of amateurs.
我不該僱用他們——簡直是一羣外行。
eg. Your friends are all just a bunch of nobodies.
你的朋友都不過是無名之輩。
3. once in a lifetime
千載難逢;一生一次;一生難得;
eg. It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience.
這絕對是一次畢生難忘的體驗。
eg. "Participating in a race at the Olympics was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, " she said.
她說:“能參加奧運會比賽是人生中難得的經歷。”

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章