口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第233期:Star Wars 星球大戰

本文已影響 5.44K人 

Todd: So, Travis, what is you. favorite movie?

託德:特拉維斯,你最喜歡的電影是什麼?

Travis: My favorite movie of all time is the original Star Wars.

特拉維斯:一直以來我最喜歡的電影都是最早一版的《星球大戰》。

Todd: Yeah, that was a pretty great movie.

託德:沒錯,那真是一部偉大的電影 。

Travis: The original Star Wars was a fantastic fantasy set in space, with great characters, and while simple I thought meaningful story, but you know, it meant something to me, especially when I was a kid.

特拉維斯:原版《星球大戰》是一部發生在太空的科幻片,裏面的角色都很棒,我認爲這是一部有深遠意義的電影,你知道,對我來說這部電影有特殊的意義,尤其是對我小時候而言。

Todd: Yeah! Who was your favorite character?

託德:對!你最喜歡的角色是誰?

Travis: My favorite character was Darth Vader.

特拉維斯:我最喜歡的角色是達斯·維達。

Todd: What? You got to be kidding me!

託德:什麼?你開玩笑的吧?

Travis: When I used to play Star Wars as a kid with my friends we used to always fight over who had to be Luke Skywalker, and who got to be Darth Vader. Who ever got to be Darth Vader always got to kill Luke Skywalker.

特拉維斯:小時候我和朋友們一起模仿《星球大戰》時,我們通常會爲誰扮演天行者盧克和誰扮演達斯·維達爭吵。扮演達斯·維達的人總會殺死天行者盧克。

Todd: Wow. Why do you think that Star Wars is such a popular movie?

託德:哇!你認爲《星球大戰》爲什麼這麼受歡迎?

Travis: Well, I think of the time that the original Star Wars came out it was unique in a way that no other movie had really been, and so that was part of it. It used special affects in a way that no other movie ever had, and I think America was looking for a feel good fantasy movie that basically, while simple really made people feel like there are good things out there and good sides out there and you could be on a good side. You know, you have the evil empire, which apparently were the British Empire, and, since all the actors had a British accent. And then you had the rebels, who were apparently, according to the director. What's his name again?

特拉維斯:嗯,我想當時原版《星球大戰》上映時,這部電影非常獨特,因爲它有其他電影涉及過的部分,所以這應該是其中一個原因。它使用了其他電影沒有用過的特效,我想美國想製作一部好的科幻電影,能讓民衆感覺到好的事情以及事物好的方面。你知道,有邪惡帝國,顯然指的是大英帝國,而所有演員都持英國口音。當然還有反對派,導演明確表示了反對派是誰。對了,導演叫什麼名字來着?

Todd: George Lucas.

託德:喬治·盧卡斯。

Travis: George Lucas. I was about to say Luke Skywalker, but I was pretty sure he didn't direct it. According to George Lucas were the Americans, so it seemed like it was a replay of the revolutionary war, in some senses, though he also borrowed from some Japanese movies too. Notably he borrowed from Akira Kurosawa's "The Hidden Fortress" I'm not really sure what the Japanese title is of "The Hidden Fortress" but in English it's translated as 'The Hidden Fortress" and in that movie, it's a movie where, what's his name, "Mifune?", the actor, he is actually protecting a princess who has to go in hiding because an enemy samurai clan has destroyed her family, and then the whole movie is told, that movie, "The Hidden Fortress", is told from the point of view of two bumbling idiots who sort of go around, provide slap stick comedy almost for the whole movie and are a basically the role models for CP30 and R2D2 in the movie Star Wars cause in Star Wars the whole movie is sort of in a way shown from the point of view, beginning with these two characters, CP30 and R2D2, and they progress most of the movie, until the end when Luke Skywalker sort of becomes more important and Obi-Wan Kenobi enters the scene, but at every point it's always CP30 and R2D2 sort of gluing the scenes together in a lot of ways.

特拉維斯:喬治·盧卡斯。我剛剛差點說成天行者盧克,不過我很清楚地知道他並不是導演。喬治·盧卡斯曾表示,反對派是美國人,所以在某種程度上來講這就像獨立戰爭的重演,不過他的確借鑑了一些日本電影。顯然他借鑑了黑澤明的《戰國英豪》。我不太確定這部電影的日本名字,不過英語譯成了《戰國英豪》,在這部電影中,主演敏郎要保護公主不被發現,因爲公主一家被一個敵對的武士家族摧毀了,之後整部電影,《戰國英豪》這部電影都是從兩個笨手笨腳的白癡的角度講述的,這兩個白癡整部電影中都在四處鬧笑話,這就是《星球大戰》中CP30和R2D2的原型,因爲在《星球大戰》中,整部電影有點像從CP30和R2D2的角度開始展示,他們掌控了電影的大部分進展,直到最後天行者開始變得更重要,然後歐比旺·肯諾比進入畫面,不過從許多方面來說,還是CP30和R2D2把場景結合了起來。

美語情景對話 第233期:Star Wars 星球大戰

重點講解:
1. mean something to sb.
(某事)對(某人)很重要,要緊,意義重大;
eg. Please send this message to those people who mean something to you.
請把這些話語送給那些你所關心的人。
eg. It gives him the feeling that he has made an impression on you, and that must mean something to him because you remember him.
他會覺得他給你留下了印象。這對他一定很重要,因爲你記得他。
2. be about to do sth.
即將(做…)的;快要(發生…)的;
eg. I think he's about to leave.
我看他要走了。
eg. The film was about to start.
電影快開場了。
3. point of view
(對事物的)觀點,見解,態度;考慮角度;判斷方法;
eg. Lennox has taken the point of view that money is not everything.
倫諾克斯形成了金錢不是一切的觀點。
eg. Try to look at this from my point of view.
試着從我的角度來看這件事。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章