口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第303期:Manga 漫畫

本文已影響 2.63W人 

Todd: Ah, Kawabe, (Yes, Sir) You are Japanese, so can you explain manga? And what is Manga? And why is it so popular?

託德:川邊,(是,先生)你是日本人,你能說明一下漫畫嗎?什麼是漫畫?它爲什麼這麼受歡迎?

Kawabe: OK, it's a 's easy, but difficult question. (Yeah). OK, manga is the, is the drawing with the story.

川邊:好,這是……這是個既簡單又難回答的問題。(好)嗯,漫畫就是把故事畫出來。

Todd: Uh-huh! So like a comic book, but not really a comic book.

託德:啊哈!就像漫畫書,但實際上那並不是漫畫書。

Kawabe: Mm, that, many kinds of manga, so basically it's the picture which is drawn by someone, and then you read it, and which has a story, it's a comic. Mm, it's a comic, and then,

川邊:嗯,漫畫有許多種,基本上來說,就是某人畫出來的圖片,然後你通過畫來看那個故事,這就是漫畫。嗯,這就是漫畫,然後……

Todd: So there's manga about many things.

託德:那漫畫可以講述很多事情。

Kawabe: About many things yes!

川邊:對,可以講很多事情。

Todd: For example, what topics or what themes might there be manga about?

託德:舉個例子來說,漫畫都包含什麼主題呢?

Kawabe: It depends, it depends. There are thousands of you know, stories and if it's about the animal,like a, it can be anything.

川邊:這要視情況而定。你知道,有上千種故事,可以是有關動物的故事,也可以是其他事情的故事。

Todd: Really! (Yeah) Like for example, baseball or?

託德:真的!(對)舉例來說,有關棒球的故事?

Kawabe: Yeah! Baseball stories. A kid's stories, American football story, Shakespeare's manga.

川邊:對!有關棒球的故事。還有有關兒童的故事,以及橄欖球、莎士比亞的漫畫等等。

Todd: Shakespeare manga!

託德:有關莎士比亞的漫畫!

Kawabe: Yeah, you don't have to read! (Really) Yeah, of course. And then, what else? Everything, you can.

川邊:對,你沒必要去讀書!(真的嗎)當然了。還有什麼?可以有關所有的事情。

Todd: Ramen manga?

託德:拉麪漫畫?

Kawabe: Ramen manga! There is. Seriously! Ramen manga! Salaryman manga. School teacher manga, and any kind of home drama, or the stories of novel can be manga. Manga script. So, it's, OK, imagine the movie. Yeah! You can make up everything. Troy! Old ancient greek stories! Or the like the, the future stories, like, and the, you know, whatever it is. You know. You just make it up,and write it or draw it.

川邊:拉麪漫畫!的確有。說真的,拉麪漫畫!還有上班族漫畫、教師漫畫,漫畫也會涉及家庭連續劇或是小說故事。漫畫劇本。所以,嗯,就像電影一樣。沒錯!你可以編造任何故事。特洛伊!古雅典故事、或是未來的故事,你知道,什麼都可以。你只要編出故事,寫出來,然後畫出來就可以了。

Todd: Why do you think manga is so popular?

託德:那你認爲漫畫爲什麼這麼受歡迎?

Kawabe: Because, it's like the hollywood movie, in the states the hollywood movie is so popular, because it's the field you can express your imagination, where you can play with your imagination, and how do you say?

川邊:因爲,就像好萊塢電影一樣,美國好萊塢的電影非常受歡迎,因爲這是一個你可以表達想象的領域,一個你可以和想象力一起玩的領域,你們怎麼說來着?

Todd: Like it's not real.

託德:那並不真實。

Kawabe: Yeah, it's not real.

川邊:對,不是真實的。

Todd: Escape reality.

託德:逃離現實。

Kawabe: Uh-huh, it's the, like a neverland.

川邊:啊哈,就像夢幻島一樣。

Todd: Fantasy!

託德:幻想!

Kawabe: Fantasy! So, in Japan it's the manga instead of hollywood movies, I think.

川邊:幻想!所以我認爲,對日本來說漫畫就像好萊塢的電影一樣。

Todd: That's really interesting. So do you still read manga?

託德:那真有意思。那你還會看漫畫嗎?

Kawabe: I used to read a lot, read a lot, but now I don't read much as I was reading, OK, for example, how much do I read? Like one story in three months.

川邊:我以前會看很多漫畫,非常多,但是現在我看得沒有以前那麼多了,怎麼舉例說明我看多少漫畫呢?我大概三個月看一個故事。

Todd: You mean one manga story in three months. Oh! so you still read manga sometimes?

託德:你的意思是說三個月看一個漫畫故事。噢!就是說你偶爾還會看漫畫了?

Kawabe: Sometimes! Like sometimes my friend recommended, or sometimes I saw a good review on the magazine. Yeah, I pick up some and I read them when I got time, but not very much recently.

川邊:有時!有時我的朋友會給我推薦,或者有時我會在雜誌上看到好的推介。嗯,我有時間的時候就會看一些,但最近看得不多。

美語情景對話 第303期:Manga 漫畫

重點講解:
1. for example
例如;比如;
eg. I know many women who have a career and a family—Kehr for example.
我知道有許多婦女能事業家庭兼顧——凱爾就是其中之一。
eg. Football, for example, is very popular in the world.
比如,足球在世界上是非常受歡迎的。
2. make up
編造;虛構;
eg. The boy made up a story, it is not true.
這個故事不是真的,是那個男孩編造出來的。
eg. He was a good story-teller and used to make up tales about farmers and animals.
他是個講故事的好手,常編一些農夫和動物的故事。
3. instead of
代替…;而不是;
eg. I gave him advice instead of money.
我給了他忠告,而不是錢。
eg. He grumbles at his lot instead of resolutely facing his difficulties.
他不是果敢地去面對困難,而是抱怨自己運氣不佳。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章