口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第305期:Sunday 週日

本文已影響 2.37W人 

I had a really nice day today. It's Sunday today, so obviously I got nothing to do so I went to meet my English friend Ben in a place called Harajuku in Tokyo, which is a great place to hang out in on Sundays anyway, but we found this amazing sushi restaurant that we used to go to together every time we meet up. Sundays usually our day for meeting up together cause he lives in Yokohama which is quite a long way away from me. So I don't ever see him during the week. Anyway, this sushi restaurant we found is the best one I've eaten at in Tokyo. It's one of those ones with all the sushi on a little conveyor belt, that goes along, but it doesn't just do raw fish it does all the different meats. It does little hamburgers on rice, little bits of bacon on rice, melon, salad, and also loads of puddings. We ended up I think eating about 7 puddings between us today. Um, it's, the pricing system really good. It's done on, the, how many plates you eat, and each plate is different color and that's a different price and it's so cheap and you end up, just gorging yourself eating loads and loads, for really a very cheap price, so after that we were both stuffed, and left the restaurant, went to a, up to a place in Harajuku where all the crazy kids hang out wearing costume. Had a look around there. Took some pictures and then walked along the road together about 15 minutes to a place called Shibuya which is really one of the good sort of trendy young shopping, hanging out places in Tokyo, um, just so crowded all the time,

我今天過得非常愉快。今天是星期日,顯然我沒什麼事情要做,所以我去東京名爲原宿區的地方見了英國朋友本,那是一個可以在週日閒逛的好地方,而且我們在那裏發現了一間非常棒的壽司店,每次我們見面都會在那裏吃飯。我們通常都會在週日見面,因爲他住在橫濱,離我非常遠。所以週中的時候我們一般不會見面。不管怎麼說,我們發現的這間壽司店是我在東京吃過最好的。是那種把壽司放在傳送帶上的餐廳,傳送帶會一直運行,餐廳裏不僅僅有生魚片壽司,那裏有各種各樣的肉類壽司。有在米飯上放漢堡、在米飯上放培根的壽司,有甜瓜、沙拉,當然也有很多布丁。我想今天我們大概吃了7個布丁。嗯,那裏的定價機制真的很好。價格是由吃完的盤子數量決定的,每個盤子的顏色不同,所以價格也不同,那很便宜,所以你會以一個非常便宜的價格吃到很多壽司,之後我們都吃飽以後離開了那家餐廳,去了原宿區,所有瘋狂的孩子都穿着戲服在那裏閒逛。我們在那裏轉了轉,拍了幾張照片,然後沿着路邊走了15分鐘前往涉谷,那裏是時尚的年輕人在東京購物、閒逛的好地方,嗯,所以一直都非常擁擠。

But today they were having a Matsuri festival on, where all the sort of people from the local different sort of dojos and clubs get together and carry this big heavy thing through the streets all in there traditional Japanese clothes, and all that chanting and singing and whistling, so that was really nice to see. We decided we wanted to go to the cinema to see a new film that has just come out so we walked all around Shibuya looking for cinemas and everyone we went to didn't have this film, wasn't playing this film, so we gave up on that in the end. Ben went home and I went into one of the shopping centers in Shibuya looking for souvenirs for my friends, cause it's getting to that time now where I gotta start thinking I'm leaving Japan in a month and there's just my list of presents that I've got to get for people, a number of people I've got to get things for is just getting longer and longer as I keep on remembering more and more people, so I've stuffed my souvenir buying now and I think Shibuya, as far as my girlfriend's is concerned is the best to buy stuff.

今天我們趕上了祭典活動,來自當地各個道場和俱樂部的人們聚在一起,穿着日本傳統服裝在街頭舉辦這場盛大的活動,他們一起吟誦、唱歌、鳴笛,非常精彩。我們決定去電影院看一部新上映的電影,所以我們一直在涉谷區找電影院,而我們去的每家電影院都沒有上映這部電影,所以最後我們放棄了。本回家了,而我去了涉谷一家購物中心給朋友們買紀念品,因爲我計劃在一個月之後離開日本,所以我列了一個爲人們購買禮物的清單,我要爲許多人買禮物,所以清單越來越長,而我還在不停地想起要買禮物的人,所以我現在已經開始購買紀念品了,而就我女朋友所認爲,涉谷是買東西的最佳場所。

美語情景對話 第305期:Sunday 週日

重點講解:
1. hang out
閒逛,逗留;
eg. We get along so well, our sons should hang out.
咱們這麼合得來,應該讓咱們的兒子也一起玩。
eg. I'm just going to the mall to hang out with some friends.
我只是要去購物中心和一些朋友閒晃而已。
2. meet up
(約定在某處)相會,碰頭;
eg. We tend to meet up for lunch once a week.
我們往往每週共進一次午餐。
eg. My intention was to have a holiday and meet up with old friends.
我原本打算度個假,跟老朋友們見見面。
3. end up
最終;結果;
eg. How does the story end up?
這個故事是怎麼結尾的?
eg. You could end up running this company if you play your cards right.
你要是處理得當,到頭來這個公司能歸你掌管.
4. give up on
對…絕望;對…不抱希望;
eg. He urged them not to give up on peace efforts.
他力勸他們不要放棄對和平的努力。
5. eg. My teachers gave up on me.
老師們對我不抱任何希望了。
5. in the end
最後;終於;
eg. But to return, they didn't get married in the end.
言歸正傳,他們最後並沒有結婚。
eg. Things worked out well for Jeanne in the end.
對珍妮來說事情的最終結果不錯。
6. keep on
重複;繼續;
eg. Did he give up or keep on trying?
他是放棄了還是在繼續努力?
eg. My wife keeps on saying that I work too hard.
我妻子總說我工作太辛苦了。
7. as far as sb. is concerned
就…而言;在…看來;
eg. As far as I am concerned, he's nothing but hot air.
我看他只會講空話。
eg. As far as the people who killed Levinson are concerned, you're poison.
對那些殺害萊文遜的人來說,你可是個禍根。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章