口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第53期:全球化 Globalization

本文已影響 1.15W人 

padding-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第53期:全球化 Globalization

Todd: OK. Jamie. We're back.

傑米,我們開始吧。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: Jamie, you're a businessman.

傑米,你是一名商人。

Jamie: Sometimes.

有時是。

Todd: OK, so..

哦,那麼……

Jamie: Not this week.

至少這周不是。

Todd: Not this week! OK. Um. we're going to talk about globalization.

這周不是!好吧,我們來聊聊全球化。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: What do you think about globalization?

你對全球化有什麼看法?

Jamie: Globalization! I'm not really sure, I have a clear definition of what globalization is, but if globalization is several nations trading on the open, or semi-regular basis then I think globalization is a relatively positive thing.

全球化!我不確定我是否對全球化有一個清晰的概念,但如果全球化是指國家間公開進行貿易,或是經常定期地進行交易,那麼我認爲全球化是一件相對積極的事情。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Jamie: For, certainly for the countries that are involved in the, in the business that is going on between the nations that are obviously involved with that business.

當然,這樣進行的貿易是國家之間的貿易,與參與國有着息息相關的聯繫。

Todd: Yeah. OK. Great. So do you think it makes the world a better place?

好的,很棒。那麼你認爲這樣會讓世界更加和諧嗎?

Jamie: Yeah, the world a better place? No, I don't think it make the world a better place. I think it's just good for the countries that are directly and indirectly involved with the business that is going on between countries.

讓世界變得更好?不,我不認爲這樣會使世界變得更好。我認爲這樣只會使直接參與或是間接參與貿易的國家帶來好處,而這樣的貿易還會在這幾個國家之間進行。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

好的,很棒,謝謝你。

Jamie: My pleasure.

不客氣。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章