口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第109期: 喬爾與保齡球 Joel Bowling

本文已影響 8.09K人 

ing-bottom: 70.33%;">美語情景對話 第109期: 喬爾與保齡球 Joel-Bowling

Todd:So, Joel, how was the bowling match?

喬爾,你的保齡球比賽打得怎麼樣?

Joel:Not bad, I won the first one but I lost the second one.

挺好,我第一局贏了但卻輸掉了第二局。

Todd:Yeah. How's you. arm feeling?

哦。那你的胳膊怎麼樣了?

Joel:Not bad. My hands are a little tired but my arms' fine.

不錯。我的手雖然有點累但胳膊還好。

Todd:OK, so, are you going to go home and put some ice on it or?

好的,那你準備回家用冰敷還是?

Joel:No, I don't think so. I think I need to get a beer.

不,我不這麼認爲。我認爲我需要一瓶啤酒。

Todd:A beer. OK, actually as soon as we finish this I'll be right with you. Why is bowling so popular do you think?

一瓶啤酒。好的。事實上等我一弄完這個我就跟你一塊兒去。你說爲什麼保齡球會這麼流行呢?

Joel:It's cheap and you can spend as much time here as you want. That's what I like about it. I noticed like, we can sit there and talk and we're not under a time limitor anything. We can just take our time. And you don't need any special skills to play it. Anybody can do it.

這項運動很便宜而且只要你想在這兒玩多久都可以。這就是我會喜歡它的原因。我發現像,我們可以坐在那兒聊天,完全不受時間或其他的限制。我們可以慢慢來。而且打保齡球不需要任何特殊的技巧。任何人都可以玩。

Todd:Yeah. How long have you been bowling?

恩。你打保齡球多久了?

Joel:Not long. Maybe I've only been ten or fifteen times in my whole life.

不是很長時間。大概只打過十或十五次。

Todd:Oh, really. (Yeah) Well you look pretty good for only ten or fifteen times.

哦,是嘛。僅僅是十或十五次你就打得相當不錯了。

Joel:Not so good.

也不是很好。

Todd:ks a lot, Joel.

好的,非常感謝。

Joel:Thanks.

謝謝。

take your time. 花時間慢慢來。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章