口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第25期:棒球先生 Mr. Baseball

本文已影響 2.88W人 

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第25期:棒球先生 Mr. Baseball

Todd: OK. Kevin, we're back here in the forest. Um, we're gonna talk about sports.

凱文,我們現在來到了森林裏。我們來談談運動。

Kevin: OK. Great. I love sports.

好的。我喜歡運動。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜歡什麼運動?

Kevin: Well, my favorite sport is baseball, obviously I grew up and my father was a baseball player, so I was always around baseball.

我最喜歡的運動是棒球,很明顯,我爸爸是名棒球運動員,從我小時候起我就圍着棒球轉了。

Todd: Wow.

哇。

Kevin: My whole life.

我的整個人生都圍繞着棒球。

Todd: You mean your father was a player in the Major Leagues.

你是說你父親是美國棒球協會的運動員。

Kevin: Yeah, exactly, and not only was he a player in the Major Leagues, he was fortunate enough to play in the World Series twice with the New York Mets.

是的,他不但是美國棒球協會的運動員,他還夠幸運兩次在世界職業棒球大賽中效力紐約大都會隊。

Todd: Wow. That's amazing.

哇。太棒了。

Kevin: Yeah, The Amazing Met's. 1969.

是的,那是1969年,神奇的機遇。

Todd: Wow, that's great. Did you play baseball yourself?

哇,太棒了。你自己打棒球嗎?

Kevin: Yeah, I played baseball pretty much my whole life up through college and university.

是的,我經常打棒球,尤其是上大學期間。

Todd: OK. Why did you stop?

爲什麼不打了呢?

Kevin: Well, it wasn't exactly by choice. I wasn't drafted high enough in professional baseball to, in order for me to sign, so I ended up retiring from baseball and persuing other things.

並不是我決定不打了。我沒有期望簽約作職業棒球運動員,所以我不打棒球而去做其他的事了。

Todd: OK. Great. Do you like any others sports?

好的,很棒,你還有沒有其他喜歡的運動?

Kevin: Yeah. I actually, I enjoy all competition. You know I enjoy the, the other typical American sports of basketball and American football and so on, but I also try to learn about and enjoy the, the national sport of the countries that I'm in. For example now I'm in Japan and I've actually gotten quite into Sumo wrestling.

是的。實際上,我喜歡競技運動。我喜歡其他典型的美國運動如籃球和橄欖球等,但我也在努力學習並享受我現在身處國家的傳統運動。比如現在我在日本,我迷上了相撲運動。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Kevin: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Nice. Have you ever seen a sumo match live?

很棒。你看過現場的相撲運動嗎?

Kevin: Yes, I have. I've been to two sumo, uh, bashos as they call them, or matches in Tokyo.

是的。我看過兩場現場相撲,在東京他們所說的相撲場看過兩場。

Todd: Nice. Yeah, I wanna go, I wanna go myself.

好的。我也想去,我打算自己去。

Kevin: Yeah! Let's go sometime.

好的!以後我們一起去。

Todd: OK. Let's do it.

我們一起去。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章