口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第131期:風帆衝浪 Wind Surfing

本文已影響 2.61W人 

ing-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第131期:風帆衝浪 Wind Surfing

Todd:OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you.like to do in yourfree time?

我們來談談興趣愛好吧。空餘時間你都愛幹什麼啊?

Roe:You mean other than seducing ladies?

你的意思是除了吸引女士們?

Todd:Yeah, well, we might actually have women listen to this.

對,不過確實是女人們在聽這個。

Roe:Just joking. Just joking OK. I like windsurfing. That's my number one hobby, and surfing I'm in progress, and I like skateboarding but I'm getting old, so it is kind oftiresome. What else do I like? I like going to restaurants, going out, bars, restaurants,bar hopping.

開個玩笑,僅僅是在開玩笑。恩我喜歡風帆衝浪。那是我最喜歡的運動,而且我還處於進步階段。而且我還喜歡滑板運動,但我現在歲數越來越大,真是有點兒力不從心了。那我還喜歡什麼呢?我喜歡去飯店,去酒吧,還有泡吧。

Todd:Cool, yeah, I like to bar hop. Let's go back to the windsurfing, um, how long have you been windsurfing?

棒極了。對我也喜歡泡吧。我們現在回去衝浪吧,你玩多久了?

Roe:Since 26, so that's 4, 5, 7 years.

自26歲起,已經4,5,7年了!

Todd:7 years! Yeah, where did you first begin windsurfing?

7年!那你一開始是在哪兒玩的衝浪?

Roe:Kamakura.

鎌倉。

Todd:Oh, in Kamakura. That's a beautiful place.

哦,在鎌倉。那是個很美的地方。

Roe:In winter, yeah, but in summer, it's, I don't know, it's questionable.

在冬天,哦不,是在夏天,我不知道了,我說不好了。

Todd:Really? Why?

是嗎?爲什麼啊?

Roe:Oily.

多油。

Todd:Oh, cause the water is polluted.

哦因爲河水被污染了。

Roe:Yeah, cause people, a lot of people come from the city. They put oils right oil, and they go swimming into the ocean.

對的,因爲人們,很多人都來自這個城市。油上又堆油,遊着泳就帶到了海洋裏。

Todd:You mean suntan lotion from people's bodies gets in the water and makes it oily. That's disgusting.

你的意思是防曬油從人的身體進入水中,使其油性。那很噁心。

Roe:Isn't it. You see the oil floating around in the ocean. It's kind of sick in summer, so I really don't windsurf in summer.

不是嗎?你看那海面上漂着的油。這有現象一般是出現在夏天,所以夏天我一般都不去衝浪的。

Todd:Wow, it must be hard to, if there is so many people in the water.

哇,但如果冬天有很多的人,那衝浪一定會很難。

Roe:Yeah, but there is a swimming section and a windsurfing section, but anyway.

對,但不管怎樣,游泳部分和風帆衝浪部分還是有界限的。

Todd:So, did somebody teach you to windsurf?

那是有人教你如何衝浪的嗎?

Roe:Yeah, my brother. Oh, your brother. OK. Did it come easy for you, or was it difficult?

對,我哥哥。哦,就是我哥哥。一開始你是覺得簡單還是難啊?

Roe:It is really difficult to explain windsurfing cause, I show you. Can you stand up?

非常難。我演示給你看啊。你能站起來嗎?

Todd:OK, so I'm standing up?

好,我現在站起來了。

Roe:And your holding your rig, and go back, you are like 80 kilometer and your body is more closer to the ocean and your body is like down here and like 80 kilometer and waves are like 4 meters and on a good day so that is really radical.

拿着你的帆裝設備,然後往回走。大概80公里,然後你的身體慢慢地靠近海洋,身體有向下,又是80公里,隨之還有4米高的海浪,真的很過癮。

Todd:Yeah that sounds difficult. I don't think I'm ready for windsurfing.

對啊,那聽起來很難啊。我感覺我還沒有做好風帆衝浪的準備。

Roe:It's pretty interesting though. It's free too.

不過會很有趣,而且還是免費的。

Todd:But the equipment must be very expensive.

但是設備是很貴的。

Roe:The first time yeah, but once you buy and have everything down it's free to go surfing to the beach so.

對,不過你第一次買齊設備的時候,在海邊衝浪是免費的。

Todd:How many windsurfing boards do you have?

你有多少個風帆衝浪板?

Roe:Two.

兩個。

Todd:Two. And do you have to do a lot of work to maintainthem, to keep them clean?

兩個。你都是怎麼保養他們的啊?就是清洗嗎?

Roe:Not really cause out in the ocean just wash with the water, clean water, that's about it.

倒不是。因爲在海上衝浪的時候就有海水在拍打,就是這樣。

Todd:How far do you live from the beach?

你住的地方離海邊有多遠?

Roe:It takes me about, about an hour from my house.

差不多一個小時吧。

Todd:One hour. Boy. That'sdedication.

一個小時,那可是要有獻身精神啊。

Roe:It's like, how can I explain this, what are your hobbies there?

就像,我該怎麼說呢。你都有什麼興趣愛好呢?

Todd:I like running so yeah I run all the time.

我喜歡跑步,所以我一直都在堅持跑。

Roe:Right, but it's not, you feel like you are dedicating your energy to the running.

哦,你是把你的能量都釋放在了跑步上。

Todd:No, No. Yeah

不,不,不過也對。

Roe:You do it because it is fun.

你那麼做就是因爲那很好玩。

Todd:Yeah

對的。

Roe:Exactly.

的確是。

Todd:OK, yeah, maybe I'll have to try windsurfing one of these days. I've always wanted to try that and surfing. It look like a lot of fun.

好的,可以這幾天我還要嘗試一下風帆衝浪。我一直都想嘗試,而且還想嘗試衝浪。看起來很有意思啊。

Roe:Come. I have my board and my surfboard too.

來吧,我有衝浪板還有風帆衝浪板。

Todd:Oh, that's right, you have two boards, so, hey OK. Thanks and we have to go before it's summer. Now it is spring, and all the oil in the water, that's disgusting. I can't. I thought you meant like oil from ships or sewage from the city. OK. Oil from people's bodies. Well, there must be a lot of tan bodies.

哦,那很好,你有兩個板子,很好。謝謝你,夏天之前我們一定會去的。現在是春天,水面上都是油,很噁心的,我不會去的。我想你指的是船上的油還有來自城市的地溝油。油都是來自我們身體的。而且那會有很多腐爛的屍體。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章