商務英語商務英語

商務英語對話大全 讓你輕鬆應付工作需求

本文已影響 1.95W人 

大家都知道,商務英語所需要學習的內容比普通英語要多的多,但是其實商務英語的學習也是有一定的套路可以遵循的。今天我們就爲大家整理了商務英語對話大全,能夠讓你輕鬆的應付工作需求。

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語對話大全 讓你輕鬆應付工作需求

商務英語對話大全一

A:How did your vocation go?

A:假期過得怎麼樣啊?

B:I traveled the Three Gorges.

B:我們去了三峽旅遊。

A:What about the trip? Do you enjoy yourself?

A:旅程怎麼樣?玩得開心麼?

B:Yes, we had a good time.The trip was terrific. We toured the Three Gorges by boat. It's realty exciting!

B:是的,我們玩得很開心。旅程棒極了。我們乘船漂游了三峽,真是刺激。

A:Did your boat float down the river?

A:你們的船是從水上漂流而下的嗎?

B:Yes. There are many places where the gorge is very narrow, with steep cliffs on both sides.

B:是的。山谷有些地方非常狹窄,而且兩邊都是懸崖峭壁。

A:Sounds dangerous.

A:聽起來很危險啊。

B:Yes, but we have life jackets. And we got a real kick out of that.

B:是的,的確,但是我們有救生衣阿,而且我們從中獲得了很大的樂趣。

A:What a thrilling trip!

A:真是一次驚心動魄的旅行啊!

商務英語對話大全二

A:Nowodays, ships and boats are no longer so important in transportation as they used tobe.

A:如今,輪船在交通中的重要性大不如從前了。

B:True. With the extension of railways and highways, and the improvement of safety andcapacity of airplanes, ships and boats have been giving place to trains, planes and automobiles.

B:的確如此。隨着鐵路與高速公路的延伸、飛機安全性和運力的提高,輪船已經讓位給火車、飛機和汽車了。

A:I read in the newspapers that the passenger liners from Shanghai to Ningbo and Dalian havebeen out of business; and the liners up and down the Yangtze River have been reduced by70%.

A:我從報紙上看到,從上海開往寧被、大連的客輪已經歇業了,而長江沿線的客輪量也已經減少了70%。

B:The pace of life of people is now getting faster and faster, so the speed of ships and boatsseems to be so slow. I think it may be the reason why people don't like to travel by boat.

B:人們的生活節奏如今變得越來越快,所以輪船的速度就顯得太慢了。我想這大概就是人們不愛乘船旅行的原因。

A:But the most of the transoceanic cargo transportation is still carried by boat.

A:但是如今大部分的跨洋貨運還是靠輪船。

商務英語對話大全三

A:I'd like to go to Hong Kong. When does the next ferry leave?

A:我想去香港,下班渡船什麼時候開?

B:The ferry runs every hour on the hour. The next one is scheduled to leave at 11 sharp.

B:渡船每小時正點開一班,下一班在11點整開。

A:What's the fare?

A:票價多少?

B:The one way ticket is 35 HKD, and round-trip is 60 HKD.

B:單程票價是35港幣,往返是60港幣。

A:How long will it take to Hong Kong?

A:全程多少時間?

B:About 2 hours.

B:到香港是2個小時。

A:Okay, I'd like to have a one way ticket.

A:好的。我買一張單程票。

商務英語的學習雖然比較困難,但是如果你現在急需要學習商務英語,也需要使用,可以先從簡單的對話開始,基本的對話都會了之後再慢慢的提高自己,希望本篇文章中介紹的商務英語對話大全能夠幫助到大家。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章