商務英語商務英語

BEC商務英語寫作信函或電子郵件時實用的常用語

本文已影響 1.71W人 

寫作時英語中的常見知識點,也是英語考試中的常見題型。如果是BEC商務英語考試中的寫作,大家有信心圓滿的完成嗎?下面這些內容就是BEC寫作信函或電子郵件時實用的常用語,感興趣的朋友千萬不要錯過,拿出本子記下來當然最好。

ing-bottom: 75%;">BEC商務英語寫作信函或電子郵件時實用的常用語

謹致問候

Yours(very)truly,*用於商業

Sincerely[sn'sl]

Sincerely yours,*稍帶親近的感覺,用於商務信函或給朋友的信中。

Cordially[kdli]*稍帶親近的感覺,用於商務信函或給朋友的信中。

My best regards,*帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。

With best regards,帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。

The very best to you,*帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。

Best wishes,*帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。

表示謝意

謝謝您提醒我們注意此事。

Thank you for calling this matter to our attention

*call somebody ' s attention“促使、注意”,

該句多用於受到抱怨時.

非常感謝您給予我們的合作。

Thank you very much for your cooperation

謝謝您提供給我們這樣服務的機會。

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service

我們感謝能有這樣的機會去...

We appreciate this opportunity to...

Thank you for this opportunity to...

很高興和你們保持貿易關係。

It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

It is always a pleasure serving you.

It is always a pleasure to serve you.

表示歉意

請接受我們誠摯的歉意。

Please accept our sincere apologies.

*最後再一次重申,表達自己的歉意。

accept"(就……給予)承認,接受"

我以我個人的身份爲……您賠禮道歉。

I want to extend my personal apologies for...

應酬話

我們預祝您在新的一年裏將更加輝煌和成功。

We wish you a bright and successful New Year.

我們確信今後……將繼續不斷地增加。

We trust that an increase in will continue in the future.

We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future.

(我們確信今後銷售量將繼續不斷地增加。)

抱怨

怨言對對方來講絕對不是一件使人愉快的事情,所以在表達方式上有必要下番工夫。

我們不得不遺憾地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that...

我們不得不很遺憾地提醒您......

We very much regret to have to emind you of...

我們請求您對...給予注意。

We invite your attention to...

*用於引起別人注意時。 attention“注意”。

We would like to call your attention to...

比較禮貌的說法。

我們想提醒您注意...

May we remind you that...?

May we take this occasion to remind you that...?

*語氣較委婉,“藉此機會我想就問題提醒您的注意”。

我們想指出….

We wish to point out that...

wish to…雖然緩和了“我認爲......”的語氣,但是說法仍然比較直接。 point out“指出”。

同意

我們同意你們關於......的意見。

We agree with you on...

We agree with you on the following issues...

(我們同意以下幾點)

我們完全同意您信上所提出的所有問題。

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter.

*raise表示“提出質問、異議”。

We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter

我們非常高興能有機會......

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...

We are very pleased to be in a position to...

*較繞圈子的說法

我們非常高興地......

We will be delighted to...

We will be delighted to meet with you on June4.2019.

(我們非常高興地期待着能在2019年6月4日見到您。)

請求回函

如能儘早回覆,我們將不勝感激。

We would appreciate an early reply.

*比較直率的表達方式,要注意是發給誰的。

我們期待着您滿意的回答。

We look forward to your favorable reply.

*也可用於客人。 favorable表示“好意的,喜歡的”.

我們盼望着不久能聽到您的迴音。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

如果就此事您能儘早回信的話,我們將衷心感謝。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

*prompt“迅速的,敏捷的”

Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

回信請寄到上述地址.

Please write us at the above address.

敘述事情

我們被告知......

We are told that...

我們從青木先生那兒瞭解到......

We under stand from Mr.Aoki that...

我們察覺到......

We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我們希望提醒貴方注意......

We would like to call your attention to...

*用於必須說出很嚴重的事情時。

我們想利用這次的機會就……事提醒您。

May we take this occasion to remind you that...

*有禮貌但語氣嚴厲。用於欠款到期不還等情況時。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

轉達希望

我們希望您能......

We hope that you will...

我們希望收到......

We hope to receive...

我對......很感興趣。

We are interested in...

*適用於索取資料時。

我們渴望知道......

We would be interested to learn...

如果您能告訴我們……我們將不勝感激.

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我們能麻煩您將…..給我們嗎?

May we ask you to send us...?

致謝

非常感謝您爲我們提供的一切。

We thank you for your offer.

您……我們不勝感激.

I appreciate very much that you...

對貴方的大力合作我們萬分感激.

We appreciate your cooperation and...

* cooperation“合作”.

We thank you for your cooperation and...

感到遺憾

得知……,我們感到很遺憾。

It is regretful to learn of...

我們抱歉地通知您......

We are sorry to inform you that...

爲……我們深表遺憾.

We are very sorry that...

我們遺憾地通知您......

We regret to inform you that...

We are sorry…帶有說話人犯有過失的語氣。

而用We regret和 regret則不清楚過錯是在哪一方。

It is regretted that...

表示歉意

就......我們表示歉意。

We apologize for...

We deeply apologize for...

*更加強調。

We sincerely apologize for...

我們對…到非常抱歉。

We are very sorry for...

*比 We apologize for...的語氣要婉轉的道歉方式。

祝賀

我們非常高興地獲悉......

We are delighted to learn that...

*用於私人的或和對方很熟的情況下。delight“非常高興”。

衷心地祝賀你......

Congratulations on your...

We would like to offer our congratulations on your...

弔唁

剛剛驚悉xx不幸逝世,我們深感悲痛。

We have just learned with profound sorrow of the passing away of...

*Profound發自內心的”, sorrow表示“悲痛”。

對××的不幸逝世我們深感痛惜。

We wish to express our deep regret over the passing of...

*death也可以代替 passing,但是 death說法太直接,最好避開。

請接受我們誠摯的哀悼。

Please accept my sincerest condolences.

請多關照

我們希望您能......

We hope that you will...

在此方面如果能夠得到您的合作我將非常感謝.

Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

我們希望能夠繼續得到你們的合作和支持.

We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.

*只限用在對方比較熟悉的情況下。 count on“指望”。

我們期待着您的......

We look forward to your...

我們確信我們的請求將......

We trust our request will...

*trus包含了hope(希望)和 believe(相信)兩個詞的意義。

表明熱情、誠意要求合作

我們期待着當…-那一刻.

We are looking forward to the time when...

請您不必客氣,儘管與我們聯繫。

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

*hesitate“猶豫,躊躇”。

Please do not hesitate to call us.

我們渴望在…方面給您以援助。

We are always anxious to assist you in...

*be anxious to“渴望,想......”。

We are always willing to assist you in...

如果您有什麼問題的話,請不必客氣盡管與我們聯繫。

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

*在商業書信中常用,最好能記住。

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

(比上一句更爲口語化)

怎麼樣,大家覺得上面的這些乾貨是不是很有幫助呢?如果覺得有幫助就記下來吧,學習哪有捷徑可言。人生也是如此,珍惜每一天,珍惜每一天學習的時間,讓生活變得更美好吧。滬江小編在此也將最美好的祝福贈與大家。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章