商務英語常用商務英語口語

365天實用商務口語 第17期:機場迎接客人

本文已影響 3.93K人 

Excuse me, but are you.Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

365天實用商務口語 第17期:機場迎接客人

請問,您是美國Tiger貿易公司的史密斯先生嗎?

Allow me to introduce myself.

請允許我介紹一下自己。

I'm here to meet you.

我是來這兒接您的。

Did you have a nice journey?

旅途愉快嗎?

Is this your first visit to China?

這是您第一次來中國吧?

We've talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

我們在電話裏已經交談過好多次了。

Our car is out in the parking lot.

我們的車就在外邊停車場。

Let me help you with this suitcase.

讓我來幫您提這隻箱子。

You are welcome.

不客氣。

Nice to see you again.

再一次見到您真高興。

Our manager Mr. Wang asked me to say hello to you.

我們王經理讓我問候您。

He meant to come here to meet you in person.

他本來打算親自來接您的。

Some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

他被一些其他事情纏住了,所以才叫我代替他來。

Meeting A Foreign Customer At the Airport

在機場迎接外國客人

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

打擾了,請問您是美國Tiger貿易公司的史密斯先生嗎?

Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

請允許我介紹一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京聯合紡織公司的。我是來這兒接您的。旅途愉快嗎?

Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

還不錯,飛行很順利,服務也不錯。

I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

聽您這麼說我很高興。我們那邊有輛車送您;去賓館。您的行李都在這兒嗎?

Yes, it's all here.

是的,都在這兒了。

Let me help you with this case.

我來幫您提這個箱子。

Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

謝謝。這麼麻煩你。

No trouble at all. This way, please.

一點兒也不麻煩。這邊請。

[qh]

1.“smooth”在本對話中的意思是“順利的,沒有阻礙或困難的”,例如:Sarah is responsible for the smooth running of the Sales Department.(莎拉負責銷售部門的順利運營。)另外, “smooth”還可以表示“光起滑的,平坦的”。例如:Marble is smooth to the touch.(大理石摸來很光滑。)“smooth”的另外一個常用含義是“平穩的,無顛簸的,不搖晃的”,例如:a smooth landing in an aircraft(乘飛機平穩的着陸)。[qh]
2.“luggage”是不可數名詞,指“行李”,爲英式英語,相當於baggage(美式英語)。如果想表達行李數量時,可以用“…piece(s)of luggage”的結構,例如:six pieces of luggage(六件行李。[qh]
3.“help sb. with sth.”表示“幫助某人做某事”,例如:My father said he was going to help me with the fees.(我父親說他要幫我付費。)[qh]

機場抵達航班英文廣播[qh]

正常航班預告[qh]
迎接旅客的各位請注意:由香港飛來本站的KA1305次航班將於17點35分到達。謝謝![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong will arrive here at 17:35. Thank you.[qh]
航班延誤預告迎接旅客的各位請注意:我們抱歉地通知,由香港飛來本站的KA1305次航班由於本站天氣不夠飛行標準(航線天氣不夠飛行標準/香港天氣不夠飛行標準/飛機調配原因/飛機機械原因/飛機在香港機場出現機械故障/航行管制原因/香港機場關閉/通信原因),不能按時到達(預計到達本站的時間將延誤至19點20分/將繼續延誤)。謝謝![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen. may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong can not arrive on schedule ( will be delayed t019:20 / will be further delayed ) due to the poor weather condition at our airport (the poor weather condition over the air route / the poor weather condition at Hong Kong airport / aircraft reallocation / the maintenance of the aircraft / the aircraft maintenance at Hong Kong airport / air traffic congestion / the closedown of Hong Kong airport / communication trouble ). Thank you.[qh]
航班取消通知迎接旅客的各位請注意:我們抱歉地通知,由香港飛來本站的KA1305次航班由於…已經取消。預計明天到達本站的時間爲13點10分。謝謝![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong has been[qh]
can celled due to... This flight has been rescheduled to tomorrow at 13:10. Thank you.[qh]
航班到達通知迎接旅客的各位請注意:由香港飛來本站的KA1305次航班已經到達。謝謝![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong is now landing. Thank you.[qh]

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章