商務英語常用商務英語口語

365天實用商務口語 第6期:商議價格

本文已影響 2.51W人 

You're asking too much.

365天實用商務口語 第6期:商議價格

您開的價也太高了吧。

Our rates are in line with the world market.

我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的。

You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看價格不看質量。

How about reducing the price by 5%?

價格減少5%如何?

I propose a reduction of 4%.

我建議降價4%。

This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

這是我們最優惠的價格,不能再低了。

Let's meet each other halfway.

咱們各讓一步吧。

I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low to accept.

我還是感謝您的還價,但是我覺得這個價太低了,我無法接受。

Striking Up Bargin

商議價格

This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?

我認爲我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

What's your proposal?

您的提議是什麼?

Your unit price is100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other halfway.

你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible!

您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

What would you suggest?

您的意見呢?

The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-away again and spljt the difference; I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.

這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認爲我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

OK. We can meet halfway again.

好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

[qh]

1.“strike/make a bargain”表示“(尤指經過多次磋商和爭論後)達成協議”,例如:There are rumors that the president struck a private bargain with the corporation's chairman(傳言說總裁和那家公司的董事長達成了私下的協議。)[qh]

2.“If that's the case”相當於“in that case”,意思是“如果(情況)”是那樣的話”。例如:There's no coffee left? In that case, I'll have tea.(沒有咖啡了?如果是那樣的話,我就喝茶。)另外,“in case of sth.”意思是“若發生某事,萬一…”,例如:In case of fire, please dial 119.(如果發生火災,請撥119。)[qh]

3.“call off”的意思是“取消”,例如:call off a trip(取消旅行)。[qh]

常見的外貿價格術語[qh]

現行價格(時價)current price,prevailing price[qh]

國際市場價world (international) market price[qh]

離岸價(船上交貨價)FOB (free on board)[qh]

成本加運費價C&F (cost and freight)[qh]

到岸價(成本加運費、保險費價)CIF (cost,insurance and freight)[qh]

價格price[qh]

單價unit price[qh]

淨價net price[qh]

總價gross price[qh]

總值total value[qh]

碼頭費wharfage[qh]

卸貨費landing charges[qh]

金額amount[qh]

關稅customs duty[qh]

含傭價price including commission[qh]

港口稅port dues[qh]

回佣return commission[qh]

折扣 discount[qh]

批發價wholesale price[qh]

零售價retail price[qh]

現貨價格spot price[qh]

期貨價格forward price[qh]

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章