商務英語常用商務英語口語

365天實用商務口語 第24期:開戶業務

本文已影響 1.92W人 

What kind of account do you.want?

ing-bottom: 100%;">365天實用商務口語 第24期:開戶業務

您想要哪種賬戶?

Would you like a current account or a time deposit account?

您要活期賬戶還是定期賬戶?

May I see your identification?

我可以看看您的身份證明嗎?

You'll get a bank statement every month.

您每月會收到一份銀行的結算單。

You can withdraw money from your account at any time.

您可以隨時從您的賬戶中取錢。

Ten dollars is the minimum original deposit.

最低起存額是10美元。

Here's your passbook.

這是您的存摺。

Helping a Customer Open an Account

幫客戶開戶

I'd like to open a current account, but I have a couple of questions.

我想開個活期賬戶,但是我有幾個問題要問。

I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

很樂意回答您的任何問題。

Is there any interest? Is it convenient to withdraw money from this account?

有利息嗎?從這個賬戶裏取款方便嗎?

There is interest and you can withdraw money from your account at any time.

有利息,而且您可以隨時從您的賬戶中取錢。

We have many branches around the any, and you may withdraw money from almost any ATM. Would you like a bank card or a bank book?

我們在市裏有很多支行。您幾乎可以在任何一臺自動提款機上取款。您想辦銀行卡還是存摺?

Bank card.

銀行卡。

Would you like online banking service?

您想開通網上銀行服務嗎?

No. I don't think online transactions are safe.

不用。我覺得網上交易不安全。

OK. Please fill out this form first.

好的。請先填一下這張表格。

is the form, my identification and 100 pounds.

好的…給你表格、我的身份證明和100英鎊。

Please wait a r a 6-digit number for your PIN se enter it ght.

請稍等…請輸入一個6位數字的密碼…請再輸入一次…好了。

Here is your bank card, your receipt and identification. Is there anything else I can help you with?

這是您的銀行卡、您的收據和身份證明。還有其他需要我幫忙的嗎?

k you.

沒有了。謝謝。

[qh]

1.“a couple of”意爲“兩三個,兩三張,兩三條,兩三支”等等。[qh]
2.“at any time”意爲“在任何時候”,相當於“anytime”。[qh]
3.“here is/are.”在口語中用於給某人某物或向某人出示某物的情況下,一般譯爲“給你…,這是…”,例如:Here's the money you lent me.(這是你借給我的錢,給你。)Here are some pictures of John when he was little.(這是約翰小時候的一些照片。)[qh]
4.“PIN”是“personal identification number”的縮寫,原意是“個人身份號碼”,實際上指的就是“銀行密碼”。[qh]

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章