商務英語外貿英語

常用貿易英語句子

本文已影響 1.13W人 

接下來小編爲大家整理了常用貿易英語句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 85.47%;">常用貿易英語句子

  常用貿易英語句子:

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我們想爲自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯繫。

We see that you. firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,願意與你們建立業務關係。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們願在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關係。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關係。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中國同行共事從來沒有什麼困難,希望今後我們之間儘可能多地建立新的關係。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關係。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

衆所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關係。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我們盼望我們的業務關係重新活躍起來。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關係。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關係。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我們寫此信是爲了與你方建立業務關係。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此項安排將有助於鞏固我們良好的關係。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我們希望能恢復貿易關係。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我們採取措施在互利的基礎上恢復業務關係,對我們都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我們的生意一直做得不錯,希望能與你們建立帳戶往來關係。

When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什麼時候把貴公司的兄弟公司介紹給我們?

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

請向我們推薦一些最可靠的中國手工藝品出口商,可以嗎?

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你們有意經營我公司其他產品,請告知你方要求及往來銀行的名稱和地址。

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

鑑於我們在亞洲地區業務的迅速發展,有必要在下列地點設立分公司。

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我們一直對在中國投資很感興趣。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我們豐富的資源和穩定的政策爲外商投資提供了有利條件。

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

我們對你們的合作態度非常滿意。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我們一直努力設法擴大與中國的合作範圍。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我們相信與中國長期合作的前途是光明的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章