口語英語口語英語學習材料

一分鐘英語 第146期:Blow Off Steam 發泄

本文已影響 6.79K人 

Welcome to English in a minute.

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

Maybe you.have heard this phrase in American English: Blow Off Steam

你可能在美語中聽過這個短語:發泄

Sounds like someone might have a problem. Let's listen.

聽起來像某人有什麼問題。讓我們一起來聽一下。

Please forgive me for yelling at you. I had such a bad day. I just need to blow off some steam.

請原諒我之前對你吼叫。我那天很倒黴。我只是想要發泄一下。

It's ok. I understand.

沒關係,我瞭解。

You know when my friend Rebecca needs to blow off steam, she goes for a long bike ride!

當我的朋友瑞貝卡需要發泄一下的時候,她會去騎很長時間的自行車。

一分鐘英語 第146期:Blow Off Steam 發泄

Blow off steam. That's what people do when they need to get rid of negative, or bad feelings.

發泄。這是人們需要擺脫消極、糟糕的感覺時要做的事情。

This phrase comes from steam engines.

這個短語來源於蒸汽機。

When pressure builds up inside, the engines must release steam.

當氣壓堆積在內部時,機器必須放出蒸汽。

How do you blow off steam? Send us a comment at our Facebook page VOA Learning English.

你是怎樣發泄的呢?在我們的臉書主頁VOA Learning English上評論吧。

You can also check out our website, .

你也可以瀏覽我們的網站,。

And that's English in a minute.

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章