口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第388期:Food and Health 食物和健康

本文已影響 4.82K人 

Adrienne: So, Mike, you don't eat fast food, huh?

埃德里安娜:邁克,你不吃快餐,對吧?

Mike: No, no. I find fast food not very healthy and I try to eat healthy and try to live a healthy kind of lifestyle.

邁克:不吃,我不吃。我認爲快餐非常不健康,我儘量吃得更健康,儘量以健康的生活方式生活。

Adrienne: How do you do that?

埃德里安娜:你是怎麼做的?

Mike: Well, I'm going to the gym, not smoking, just generally trying not to do too much bad stuff for your body I guess, you know like over doing things.

邁克:嗯,我去健身房,不抽菸,一般不做太多對身體有害的事情,你知道像過度做一些事情之類的。

Adrienne: What kind of things do you think are bad for your body?

埃德里安娜:你認爲哪類事情是對身體有害的?

Mike: Stress, probably the worst thing is stress, but of course I think anything you do to much of, like you know, for example, if you, if you're somebody who smokes then smoking too much is probably a bad thing, although of course smoking I think is not good at all, but anyways, or, like if some people, if you want to go out for drinks then drinking too much is probably a bad thing, or eating too much is a bad thing so, so everything I think in balance is the healthiest thing.

邁克:壓力,壓力可能是對身體最有害的,當然我認爲任何事做過了都不好,比如,如果你抽菸抽得很厲害,那就是件壞事,而且我認爲抽菸一點好處都沒有,當然,如果有些人喝酒喝得很兇,那也是不好的事,還有吃太多東西也是壞事,所以我認爲不管什麼事,保持平衡是最健康的方式。

Adrienne: Moderation is the key!

埃德里安娜:關鍵就是要適度!

Mike: That's the word.

邁克:沒錯,就是這個。

Adrienne: So what kind of things do you do to stay healthy?

埃德里安娜:那你做什麼來保持健康呢?

Mike: Um, well, wake up, I mean wake up early, go for a run or go to the gym in the morning, everyday, and then just try to eat a balanced diet, not eat a lot of, like you said at the beginning, like fast food and stuff I stay away from in general, and not try to over do it with, try not to get too stressed out about things at work, and also try not to party too much.

邁克:嗯,早起,每天早上去跑步或是去健身,飲食要均衡,像你剛開始說的垃圾食品,就不要吃太多,通常這都是我不吃的食物,同時做事不要做得太過,工作中不要有太多的壓力,儘量不要參加太多派對。

Adrienne: Do you have any fast food that you like to eat just once in awhile, just as a special treat?

埃德里安娜:你偶爾會不會吃一次快餐,就像特別待遇一樣?

Mike: Um, yeah, sure! I mean I love chocolate, so you know, for sure. I've lived in Belgium for several months and I got used to really, really good Belgium chocolate.

邁克:啊,當然會了!我是說我喜歡巧克力,你知道,這是肯定的。我在比利時住了幾個月,那時我喜歡吃美味的比利時巧克力。

Adrienne: Very good chocolate there!

埃德里安娜:那裏的巧克力非常不錯!

Mike: Absolultely, so yeah! It's kind of, if I do occasionally I'll have a little bit of Belgium chocolate.

邁克:絕對是的!我偶爾會吃一點比利時巧克力。

Adrienne: Mm, that sounds good. Maybe we should get some.

埃德里安娜:嗯,聽起來不錯。也許我們應該來點巧克力。

美語情景對話 第388期:Food and Health 食物和健康

重點講解:
1. in balance
平衡;總而言之;
eg. To keep ecology in balance is our duty.
保持生態平衡是我們的職責。
eg. Since the structures designed by civil engineers are intended to be stationary or stable, these forces must be kept in balance.
土木工程師設計的目的就是使建築物的結構穩定,所以建築物上的各方力都必須平衡。
2. stay away from
不去,遠離(某地);
eg. The doctor told him to stay away from fat food.
醫生叫他不要吃高脂肪的食物。
eg. Flu is catching, so stay away from work.
流感是會傳染的,所以別去工作了。
3. in general
總的來說;總體上來看;大體上;
eg. People in general will support us.
總體而言,人們會支持我們的。
eg. In general, I agree to what you said.
我大體上同意你所說的。
4. once in a while
偶爾;間或;
eg. Earrings need to be taken out and cleaned once in a while.
耳環要偶爾取出來清洗一下。
eg. Once in a while she phoned him.
她間或會給他打個電話。
5. for sure
無疑;肯定;
eg. No one knows for sure, of course.
當然,沒人知道確切答案。
eg. For sure, we're headed for a time of abundance, at least in quantity.
毫無疑問,我們正邁向一個信息豐富(至少在數量上是這樣)的時代。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章