口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第201期:高中 High School

本文已影響 3.1W人 

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like?

託德:好的,蘇菲,我們要談高中生活。你的高中生活是什麼樣的?

Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school.

蘇菲:非常棒。有許多樂趣。我也交了許多朋友。在學校學到了很多東西。

Todd: So, what did you study in high school?

託德:那你在高中時學了什麼?

Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actually.

蘇菲:實際上我主要學習了科學知識。

Todd: Oh, really!

託德:哦,真的嗎!

Sophie: Biology.

蘇菲:生物。

Todd: Did you study science in college?

託德:你在大學學科學了嗎?

Sophie: Yes! Oh, No! I didn't. I went on to do a bachelor of technology.

蘇菲:當然!哦,不,我沒學。我之後學的是技術學士的學位。

Todd: Oh, really. Well, that's kind of similar.

託德:哦,這樣啊。嗯,那有點相似。

Sophie: Kind of similar. Related.

蘇菲:有點相似。有點相關。

Todd: OK, what did you do in high school? Any clubs or anything?

託德:好,你在高中都做了什麼?參加社團了嗎或其他的什麼活動了嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, I did rowing for the school. I played basketball, played tennis, was on the swimming team.

蘇菲:參加了,我參加了學校的賽艇俱樂部。我打籃球、打網球、還參加了游泳隊。

Todd: Wow, you're quite athletic. What sport did you like the most?

託德:哇哦,你真是個運動健將。你最喜歡哪種運動?

Sophie: Rowing.

蘇菲:賽艇。

Todd: Rowing. Do you still row?

託德:賽艇。你現在還有進行賽艇運動嗎?

Sophie: No, unfortunately not.

蘇菲:沒有了,很可惜。

Todd: Really!

託德:是嗎!

Sophie: Would like to.

蘇菲:我很想堅持的。

Todd: Do you think you'll pick it up some time in the future?

託德:你認爲未來某個時候你會重新開始賽艇運動嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, maybe, if I'm around a lake or a river.

蘇菲:是的,可能會,如果附近有湖或是河的話。

Todd: Yeah! Not too many lakes in Tokyo. Um, anything esle? Any other memories about high school?

託德:哦!不過東京的湖可不多啊。嗯,還有別的嗎?你對高中還有什麼記憶嗎?

Sophie: Yeah, lots of parties. It was good.

蘇菲:有,高中時有很多派對。非常好。

Todd: Sounds like a good time.

託德:聽起來你高中過得很愉快。

Sophie: Yeah!

蘇菲:對啊!

美語情景對話 第201期:高中 High School

重點講解:
1. go on to do sth.
(做完某事後)進而,接着(做另一件事);
eg. Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster...
阿利斯於1969年從高爾夫球界退役,繼而成爲一名成功的節目主持人。
eg. She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又說她已同加拿大外長就此進行了磋商。
2. pick up
拾起;繼續;重新開始;
eg. But we have to survive, so I have to pick myself up, and then continue my work.
但我們必須活下去,所以我必須鞭策自己繼續做下去。
eg. I want to pick up the confidence and vitality, but they seem to have gone with the wind.
很想奮力的拾起那些自信和活力,可是他們好像已隨風飄逝。
3. anything else
else(用在everyone,everything,everywhere等詞之後)其他的,別的;
eg. As I try to be truthful, I expect everyone else to be truthful.
既然我努力做到誠實,我希望其他所有人也能誠實。
Cigarettes are in short supply, like everything else here.
和其他所有東西一樣,這裏的香菸也供應不足。
eg. We pay less attention to time than to anything else.
我們對時間的不重視超過其他任何事物。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章