口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第157期:閱讀 Reading

本文已影響 5.75K人 

ing-bottom: 74.67%;">美語情景對話 第157期:閱讀 Reading

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you.#39;re reading a book out there.

嘿,Mark,我看你在那邊正在讀一本書。

Mark: Yeah, that's right.

對呀。

Todd: So, do you read a lot?

那你讀了很多書嗎?

Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

是的,讀了很多。事實上是因爲我沒有電視。

Todd: Ah, you're the man.

啊,你就是這樣一個人。

Mark: Seriously, I only read.

說真的,我只能看書。

Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

哇,那你一週能看多少本書?

Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

一週!啊,一週至少一本,因爲我一直都在工作。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

哦,那相當不錯了。

Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I prefer reading.

是,但我喜歡閱讀是因爲電視無法滿足我想象的慾望,所以說我更喜歡閱讀。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like to read? What kind of genres?

恩我明白了。我想閱讀可以蠶食你的大腦。那麼你喜歡看哪種書呢?哪一類的?

Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

恩我想想,我看過很多非小說還有很多的喜劇片。

Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

太棒了,那你通常會喜歡在什麼地方閱讀呢?

Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. I read because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

在什麼地方閱讀?在火車上吧。我總是在火車上看書。因爲我總是坐車去工作,看書會帶來樂趣。

And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at my book.

而且真的很有意思,因爲在我看書的時候,周圍的人也會湊過來看。

Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

那種感覺很棒。我很喜歡在火車上看書。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章