口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第156期:挪威 Norway

本文已影響 3.08W人 

ing-bottom: 75.33%;">美語情景對話 第156期:挪威 Norway

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Christian: Hello!

你好!

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什麼名字?

Christian: I'm Christian.

我叫Christian.

Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

嘿,Christian. 你來自哪裏?

Christian: I'm from Norway.

我來自挪威。

Todd: Norway!

挪威?

Christian: Yeah!

對呀!

Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

哇,挪威的哪個城市?

Christian: It's called Proshkura.

Proshkura.

Todd: Porshkura.

Proshkura?

Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

對呀,它離挪威首都奧斯陸很近。奧斯陸以南大概150公里。

Todd: How many people live in this city?

這所城市有多少居民?

Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

在我住的城市裏有三萬五千人。

Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

哦,是嘛!哇,那相當小啊。

Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

確實很小。挪威最大的城市是奧斯陸,那有五十萬人。

Todd: That's the biggest!

那是最大的?

Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

對,那是最大的!總共算下來,挪威有四百五十多萬人。

Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

來自一個小國家一定很不錯,我的意思是土地很廣但人卻很少的國家。

Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

是不錯。這樣說來,它應該沒有東京人口多。

Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

對,東京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

對,是這個國家人口的三倍。

Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

哇!那太令人難以置信了。挪威最好的是什麼?

Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

挪威最好的一點是有着清新空氣,金髮女孩還有壯麗山河。

Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

你經常去山上嗎?你是爬山還是遠足?

Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home, and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

我滑雪。我只要有時間就會去滑雪。我在家的時候,也許一年會去一次。真的很好,我非常喜歡滑雪,我會一直堅持下去。

Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

那麼這就是滑降滑雪?

Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

對,滑降滑雪。

Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

你玩過越野滑雪嗎?

Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as I got older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

偶爾會的,小的時候經常玩,但我長大後玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。這個容易一些,而且不用耗太多的體力。

Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

好的,謝謝你,Christian.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章