口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第147期:恐懼 Fear

本文已影響 2.75K人 

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第147期:恐懼 Fear

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you.about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying?

好,Nanju,我想問你些平常人們怕的事情。你害怕坐飛機嗎?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?

不怕?你經常坐嗎?

Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.

那倒沒有,但如果我有機會的話,我會非常高興的。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah sure!

對呀,是的!

Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?

好,那你怕蛇嗎?

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: No!

你竟然不怕蛇!

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: Now, India has cobras.

現在印度有種眼鏡蛇。

Nanju: Yeah, it's a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, each other, but run away so I can not.

對呀,是有很多眼鏡蛇。我見過很多,還和它們打鬥過,我還想和它們打鬥來着,但是我跑了。

Todd: So, you're not afraid of cobras?

所以說你不害怕眼鏡蛇?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?

你在你房子邊上見過眼鏡蛇?

Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.

對呀,見過很多,大概有12英尺。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

對,是的!

Todd: And you are not afraid?

你就不害怕?

Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.

不怕,我會找來幾根棍子或一些類似的東西然後試探性地往前走。

Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?

你就拿根棍子往前走然後弄死它?

Nanju: No, I won't kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it's like god, so we won't.

不,我會弄死它的。在印度殺害眼鏡蛇是違法的。它就像上帝一樣,所以我們是不會殺害它們的。

Todd: Sin. It's a sin. Oh, wow.

是犯罪啊,天哪!

Nanju: So we won't kill that cobra or something.

所以說我們是不會殺害眼鏡蛇或其他的動物。

Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.

哇,很刺激啊。謝謝你。

語言點

cobra【動物】眼鏡蛇屬 (Naja或 Ophiophagus) 毒蛇,眼鏡蛇

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章