口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第47期:理想職業 Dream Job

本文已影響 7.57K人 

ing-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第47期:理想職業 Dream Job

Todd: OK. Jessica, we're back. We're gonna talk about you. future. What do you want to be when you grow up?

傑西卡,我們來談談你的未來。等你長大了你想做什麼?

Jessica: Well, um, I wanna be a physician's assistant.

我想做一名助理醫師。

Todd: OK. What is a physician's assistant?

什麼是助理醫師?

Jessica: Well, normally when you go into a, into the doctor's office, you wouldn't usually get, well you would get your doctor all they do is check, give you check-ups or you know maybe take out stitches or something, not surgery. You just go in and do the little things. So the doctor does not have to do them.

通常我們進入醫生的辦公室,助理醫師會給你做身體檢查或是在手術中縫針,而不是主刀做手術。助理醫師只是做小事,主治醫師不用做的事情。

Todd: Oh, OK. So that is what you want to do?

好的。這是你想從事的職業?

Jessica: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK.

好。

Jessica: And make lots of money.

助理醫師還能掙不少錢。

Todd: You wanna make lots of money.

你想賺大錢。

Jessica: OK. Nothing wrong with that.

想賺大錢沒有什麼不對。

Todd: How do you become a physici... physician's assistant. I can't even say it.

你如何能成爲助理醫師。我甚至不知道要如何做。

Jessica: It's a lot of schooling. You have like six years, four or six years of college and you obviously take the, like nursing and other kinds of classes like that and then you do like um, two, two or four years at like a hospital as a..

這需要長時間的學習。你必須學習6年的時間,接受4或6年本科教育,很明顯你還需要學習護理和其他課程,在這之後你還要花2到4年的時間在醫院……

Todd: Like an assistant, or..

在醫院做助理或是……

Jessica: Like, like you're actually doing.

就好像實際在做助理醫師一樣。

Todd: Oh, an intern.

哦,實習。

Jessica: An intern, yeah! An internship for two or four years at a hospital.

實習生,是的!在一家醫院實習2到4年。

Todd: Then, that's it. You finish.

這樣才能完成學業。

Jessica: And then you hopefully go on and maybe have your own little doctor's place and open that up or something.

接着你就能繼續做醫師,或是以後有可能開家自己的小診所。

Todd: Well, best wishes on becoming a physician's assistant. I'm sure you'll make a good one.

祝你將來能成爲一名助理醫師,一名成功的助理醫師。

Jessica: Thank you.

謝謝。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章