美語情景對話 第70期:麪包 Bread
Todd: Marika, do you like bread?
瑪莉卡,你喜歡麪包嗎?Marika: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜歡。Todd: OK. What kind of bread do you eat?
你吃什麼樣的麪包?
Marika: I try to eat whole grain bread or bagels or something that's dark.
我吃全麥麪包,或者百吉餅,或者是全麥的其他食物。Todd: OK. What do you like to put on bread?
你喜歡用麪包就着什麼吃?Marika: My favorite thing to put on bread is tomatoes and I also like honey.
我最喜歡麪包就着西紅柿吃,我也喜歡蜂蜜。Todd: OK. But not together?
但是這幾樣不能一起吃?Marika: Not together, no.
不能一起吃。Todd: Do you like mustard?
你喜歡芥末嗎?Marika: No, I don't like mustard.
不,我不喜歡芥末。Todd: Oh, I love mustard. I eat mustard and bread just plain.
我喜歡芥末。我喜歡白麪包抹上芥末吃。Marika: No, no. I know people that eat mustard sandwiches, and no!
不。我聽說有人喜歡芥末三明治,天啊!Todd: OK. Can you make bread?
你會做麪包嗎?Marika: Yes, I can. Actually, I'm a baker.
是的,我會。事實上,我是個麪包師。Todd: Really.
真的?Marika: Yeah!
真的!Todd: Wow!
哇!Marika: I'm a pastry chef.
我是一名西式糕點主廚。Todd: That's incredible.
真是難以置信。Marika: Although, bread is kind of a different branch. I do cakes and stuff like that. I can make bread. My grandmother makes bread all the time.
雖然麪包是西式糕點中的一個分支。但我會做蛋糕麪包一類的食物。我會做麪包。我的祖母總是自己烤麪包。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。