口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第73期:樂隊 The Band

本文已影響 1.18W人 

ing-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第73期:樂隊 The Band

Todd: So, James, you're in a band!

詹姆斯,你是樂隊一員!

James: Yes!

是的!

Todd: OK, tell us about your band.

跟我們講講你的樂隊。

James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.

我的樂隊叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。

Todd: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?

瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。

James: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.

我不知道,但CD上就是這麼寫的。

Todd: OK. What do you play in your band?

你在樂隊演奏什麼?

James: I play base guitar.

我演奏低音電吉他。

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?

好的。你彈吉他彈了多久了?

James: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.

我彈吉他彈了12,3年了。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?

真的!真棒。你還玩其他樂器嗎?

James: I play a little guitar and a little drums.

我會點兒吉他,會點兒打鼓。

Todd: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?

自從你進入樂隊就很有女生緣?

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Really! You're a rock star.

真的!你是個搖滾新星。

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?

很好。你們會巡迴演出嗎,還是隻在居住地演出?

James: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.

我們只在俱樂部演出,地方俱樂部。

Todd: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?

好的。進入樂團玩音樂最大的好處是什麼?

James: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.

組樂隊有利於放鬆,而且很有趣。

Todd: Is it your full-time job?

這是你的全職工作嗎?

James: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.

不是,這只是個愛好。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章