口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第271期:Thailand 泰國

本文已影響 2.69K人 

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer?

託德:格洛麗亞,你暑假有什麼計劃?

Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and then back to the US.

格洛麗亞:我打算去泰國玩兩週,然後我會去英國待三週的時間,之後回美國。

Todd: OK, wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand?

託德:嗯,等等,泰國,你要去泰國?

Gloria: Yes.

格洛麗亞:對。

Todd: OK, what are the plans for Thailand?

託德:好的,在泰國的旅行計劃是什麼?

Gloria: I'm going with a friend of mine, Adrienne and we're going to go to the Bridge over the River Kwai and then we're going to go to the beaches and I hope to take a scuba diving course.

格洛麗亞:我和我的朋友埃德里安娜一起去,我們計劃去桂河大橋,然後去海灘,我希望能參加輕潛水的課程。

Todd: OK, so you've never been Scuba diving before.

託德:好,所以你以前從來沒試過輕潛水。

Gloria: No, I've only been snorkeling.

格洛麗亞:沒有,我只試過浮潛。

Todd: Oh, actually, you know what, I got trained in scuba diving in Thailand in Ko Tao.

託德:哦,實際上,你知道,我曾經在泰國龜島參加過輕潛水的訓練。

Gloria: Ah, that's where I'm going.

格洛麗亞:哦,那就是我要去的地方。

Todd: Really!

託德:是嗎?

Gloria: Yeah.

格洛麗亞:對。

Todd: Oh, it's really good. It's pretty cheap too.

託德:哦,那很棒。而且非常便宜。

Gloria: Yeah, yeah, I got the brochures from that.

格洛麗亞:對,對,我拿到了那邊的宣傳冊。

Todd: Oh, great. So who is this Adrienne person?

託德:嗯,很好。那埃德里安娜是誰?

Gloria: She's another teacher, that for two semesters we lived, one semester next door, and another semester she lived upstairs from me and we've just become really, really good friends and then this semester even though we're not living near each other, somehow we still remained being friends and we love to go to flea markets and buy cheap kimono.

格洛麗亞:她也是一名老師,我們在一起住了兩個學期,一個學期住隔壁,一個學期她住在我樓上,我們成爲非常非常好的朋友,雖然這學期我們住得遠了,不過我們仍然保持着朋友關係,我們喜歡去跳蚤市場買便宜的和服。

Todd: Cheap kimonos?

託德:便宜的和服?

Gloria: Yeah, we'll spend 500 or 1,000 yen maximum and find used antique flea market kimono.

格洛麗亞:對,我們最多會花500或是1000日元,在跳蚤市場買到二手的古代和服。

Todd: Cool, how many have you bought so far?

託德:真酷,你目前已經買了多少件了?

Gloria: Dozens, probably.

格洛麗亞:大概幾十件吧。

padding-bottom: 66.75%;">美語情景對話 第271期:Thailand 泰國

重點講解:
1. even though
即使;儘管;縱然;
eg. Even though I'm supposed to be working by myself, there are other people who I can interact with.
即便是需要我一個人工作,我還是可以和別人進行交流的。
eg. He always tries to hold his ground even though he is wrong.
即使錯了,他也總是試圖固執己見。
2. love to do sth.
喜歡做某事;
eg. I love to hear the boys pipe up in church.
我愛聽男孩們在教堂裏歌唱。
eg. Children love to paddle at the beach.
孩子們喜歡在海灘嬉水。
3. so far
迄今爲止;到目前爲止;
eg. It's been quiet so far.
到現在爲止還算安靜。
So far, they have met with no success.
迄今爲止,他們還從未成功過。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章