口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第150期:泰國 Thailand

本文已影響 1.27W人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第150期:泰國 Thailand

Todd: Kentaro, we're going to talk about destinations.

Kentaro,談談你想去的地方吧。

Kentaro: Alright

好啊。

Todd: Where do you want to go?

你想去哪裏?

Kentaro: I want to go to Thailand.

我想去泰國。

Todd: Thailand. Why Thailand?

泰國。爲什麼是泰國呢?

Kentaro: Well, I love that country. The people, the food and the culture.

嗯,我喜歡那個國家。喜歡那兒的人,食物和文化。

Todd: OK, and how would you get there?

好,那你怎麼去那兒呢?

Kentaro: Well, I guess from Narita Airport.

嗯,我想應該是從成田機場。

Todd: OK, how long would it take to get there?

好的,到那兒要多長時間?

Kentaro: Approximately 7 hours I would say.

大約7個小時。

Todd: 7 hours , that's not too bad. What would you eat in Thailand?

7個小時,那還不錯。你在泰國吃什麼啊?

Kentaro: I would eat Thai food which is something like Pat Thai, which is a Thai noodle, or Tom Yang Gung, which is a Thai soup.

吃泰國食物,泰式炒麪一類的,或者是湯姆楊呱,一種泰國湯。

Todd: OK, is it spicy?

好,辣嗎?

Kentaro: It's spicy.

挺辣的。

Todd: Really. OK, how long would you stay?

好,那你會待多長時間?

Kentaro: As long as I can.

儘可能長。

Todd: OK, Yeah. So.

好好好,那。。。

Kentaro: As long as I don't get fired.

只要我不被解僱。

Todd: OK, Thailand has nice beaches and nice mountains. Which do you prefer the beaches or the moutains?

好的,泰國有不錯的海灘還有高聳的山脈。你更喜歡哪個?

Kentaro: I prefer the beach.

我更喜歡海灘。

Todd: The beach.

海灘。

Kentaro: The beach. It's cold here. It's getting warm but I like warm weather.

海灘。這兒很冷,雖說現在在變暖,但我還是喜歡風和日麗的天兒。

Todd: OK, yeah, yeah. I miss the beach. I'm from California, we have nice beaches.

嗯,是是。我也很想念海灘,我來自加利福尼亞州,我們那兒也有很多不錯的海灘。

Kentaro: Oh, another beach person.

哦,又是一個喜歡海灘的人。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章