口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第485期:Thai Cooking 泰國料理

本文已影響 3.76K人 

Ruth: So, Akane, you've been to Thailand, right?

魯斯:茜,你去過泰國,對吧?

Akane: That's right. I went once on a holiday with my friends for Chinese New Year.

茜:沒錯。我和朋友們在中國新年期間去泰國度假。

Ruth: Wow. I've always wanted to go to Thailand.

魯斯:哇。我一直很想去泰國。

Akane: Yes, it's a really nice place. I really enjoyed it.

茜:嗯,那是個很不錯的地方。我很喜歡那裏。

Ruth: So what did you do there?

魯斯:你在泰國做了什麼事情?

Akane: Well, one of the things I did there was to take a Thai cooking course and I learned how to make Thai food.

茜:嗯,我上了個泰式烹飪的課程,學習如何做泰國美食。

Ruth: Oh, wow. So how do you make Thai food?

魯斯:哇。那要怎麼做泰國美食呢?

Akane: Well, I don't know if I remember but I really enjoyed the cooking course.

茜:我可能記不太清楚了,不過我很喜歡那個烹飪課程。

Ruth: What was the course like?

魯斯:那個課程都教些什麼?

Akane: Well, it was really interesting actually. They picked me up first thing in the morning and drove me to an outdoor market where they sold all kinds offruits and vegetables and meats and spices and it was a kind of market where only the local people would go and they introduced me to a lot of different kinds of herbs and spices and fruits and vegetables that I've never even seen before so that was really interesting, and then they took me to the kitchen which was actually an outdoor kitchen right by a beach so I got to do cooking right in front of a beach it was very beautiful.

茜:實際上非常有意思。他們早上會先來接我,然後開車送我去賣各種水果、蔬菜、肉類和辣椒的露天市場,那是隻有當地人會去的那種市場,他們給我介紹了許多種我以前從來沒見過的草藥、辣椒、水果和蔬菜,真的很有趣,之後他們帶我去了一個廚房,那是一個在海灘邊上的露天廚房,我要在海灘前面烹飪,那場景真的很美。

Ruth: Wow.

魯斯:哇。

Akane: I was really lucky that day because I was the only student. It was still a new company that just opened up so I was the only student and so I got a lot of attention. There were two teachers that taught me how to do all these things and there was a lot of extra time at the end so they even taught me how to do fruit carving. I made leaves out of cucumber and flowers out of papaya fruit and things like that.

茜:我很幸運,因爲我是那天唯一一個學生。那是家新公司,所以只有我一個學生,我自然受到了很多關注。有兩個老師教我如何烹飪這些食材,後來我們還有富餘時間,於是他們就教我水果雕刻。我把黃瓜雕刻成樹葉,把木瓜雕刻成花朵,大概就是這樣。

Ruth: That sounds fantastic.

魯斯:聽起來好神奇

Akane: It really was.

茜:的確是。

Ruth: And do you ever cook Thai at home now?

魯斯:你現在在家裏還會做泰國食物嗎?

Akane: Ah, unfortunately I don't, but maybe if I have some time I might try it.

茜:很可惜我現在不做了,如果我有時間我可能會試着做做的。

Ruth: Good.

魯斯:好的。

美語情景對話 第485期:Thai Cooking 泰國料理

譯文屬僅供學習交流使,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. pick up
(通常指開車)接載,取走;
eg. I pick up my sister from her school.
我到學校接妹妹。
eg. She drove across town to the university to pick up Saul.
她駕車駛過市區到大學去接索爾。
2. all kinds of
各種類型的;五花八門的;
eg. Donations came from all kinds of people.
捐贈來自於各界人士。
eg. These woods are frequented by all kinds of birds.
這些樹林裏經常棲息着各種鳥類。
3. open up
打開;開始;開放;
eg. We decided to open up a business in the town.
我們決定在城內開一家商店。
eg. The postoffice is opening up a new branch.
郵局新開設了一個分局。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章