商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語情景對話:客房服務

本文已影響 7.97K人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:客房服務,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 74.53%;">旅遊英語情景對話:客房服務

 客房服務情景對話一:

A:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?

A:早上好,請布萊克先生聽電話好嗎?

B:Speaking.

B:我就是。

A:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very song for the inconvenience.

A:這裏是櫃檯,您房間的空調設備恐怕需要修理了。我們想請您換房間。抱歉給您帶來不便。

B:0K. Well, I suppose I have no choice. What do you want me to do?

B:好的,我想我別無選擇,您要我做什麼呢?

A:What time is the most convenient for you to change rooms,sir?

A:先生,您什麼時間換房間最方便呢?

B:I'm going out in about half an hour.

B:我半小時左右就要出去了。

A:What time will you be back?

A:什麼時候回來呢?

B:Oh , around seven o'clock, I suppose.

B:嗯,我想7點左右吧。

A:We could move your luggage while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key No. 216 from the Front Desk when you return.

A:我們可以在您外出時搬移行李,但是,您可不可以把貴重物品帶在身上?您回來時可以在櫃檯領取新的216號房鑰匙。

B:OK. I'll do that.

B:好的,就這麼辦。

A:Thank you very much , sir.

A:先生,非常謝謝您。

 客房服務情景對話二:

A:Hello. Can I help you?

A:你好。需要幫忙嗎?

B:Hello. Is my laundry ready? My room number is 210.

B:你好。我的衣服洗好了嗎?我的房號是2100

A:I'm afraid it is still being washed.

A:恐怕仍然在洗呢。

B:Can you take the strain off?

B:你們能把那個污點清除嗎?

A:Yes,we can. But you need wait a moment.

A:是的,可以。但是您需要等一會兒。

B:That's right. Can I get it back in the afternoon? I really need them tonight.

B:好的。今天下午我可以取回來嗎?今晚我確實需要穿的。

A:Yes,it will be ready then.

A:可以,那時候就好了。

B:OK. By the way , please get them pressed.

B:好的。順便說一聲,請把它門熨一熨。

A:No problem.

A:沒問題。

 客房服務情景對話三:

A:Good morning , Room Service. May I help you?

A:早上好,客房服務部。有什麼能爲您效勞的嗎?

B:I'd like to have lunch in my room.

B:我想在房間用午餐。

A:OK, sir. We offer two types of lunch, Chinese food and western food. Which one would you prefer?

A:好的,先生。我們提供中餐和西餐兩種午餐,您喜歡哪種?

B:What does a Chinese food have?

B:中餐有什麼呢?

A:Rice , egg , beef and vegetables.

A:有米飯、雞蛋、牛肉和蔬菜。

B:That will be fine. I'll take it.

B:好吧。我就要這個。

A:I see. May I have your name and room number,please?

A:明白了。能告訴我您的姓名和房間號嗎?

B:Sure , it's White in Room 204.

B:可以,204房的懷特。

A:Let me confirm your order, Mr. White in Room 204,Chinese food. Is that right?

A:讓我確認一下您的訂單:204房的懷特先生,要一份中餐,是這樣嗎?

B:Exactly.

B:對。

A:Your order will be ready soon,thank you for calling.

A:您的午餐很快就好,感謝您來電。

 客房服務情景對話四:

A:Housekeeping. May I come in?

A:客房管理部。我可以進來嗎?

B:Sure. Come in.

B:當然。請進。

A:What's the matter?

A:出什麼事啦?

B:The television isn't working.

B:電視壞了。

A:I'm very sorry. An engineer will come and check it immediately.

A:非常抱歉,工程師會立刻前來檢查。

B:Oh , and another thing , the people next door are very noisy.

B:對了,還有一件事,隔壁的人非常吵鬧。

A:I'm very sorry about that. We will check into it.

A:對此我們非常抱歉。我們會調查這件事。

B:OK,don't forget it!

B:好的,別忘了!

A.I'll take care of it personally. Have a good night.

A:我會親自處理這件事。晚安。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章