口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第438期:European Vacation 歐洲旅行

本文已影響 1.26W人 

Todd: So, Steven, you.#39;re from Europe, you're from England. (Yep) Have you travelled much in England? I'm sorry, have you travelled much in Europe?

託德:史蒂文,你來自歐洲的英國。(對)英國的大部分地方你都去過嗎?抱歉,我是問歐洲的大部分地方你都去過嗎?

Steven: Ah, yes I have, yeah. Um, when I was 18 and 20 I travelled all around Europe by train.

史蒂文:是的,我去過很多地方旅行。我18歲和20歲的時候坐火車遊遍了歐洲。

Todd: Oh, wow, sounds fun.

託德:哦,哇,聽上去很有趣。

Steven: Ah, it's great, so basically backpacking, but going between countries by train with some friends. I travelled with some friends, so you can buy one ticket. It's called an interrail ticket and you can visit any country in Europe using this one ticket. They last, well, the ticket I had lasted one month.

史蒂文:嗯,非常棒,我是揹包旅行,我和一些朋友坐火車去各個國家。我是和一些朋友一起旅行的,你可以買一張票。那是火車通票,用這張票你可以去歐洲的所有國家。我買的那張票的有效期是一個月。

Todd: That's a good deal.

託德:聽起來很值。

Steven: So, we went to France and we travelled to Italy and then we went down to some Greek islands. Also we went to Amsterdam in Holland.

史蒂文:我們去了法國和意大利,之後又去了一些希臘小鳥。我們還去了荷蘭的阿姆斯特丹。

Todd: Wow! What did you do in France?

託德:哇!你在法國都做什麼了?

Steven: In France we were on the South Coast, South of France. What did we do? Well, really we spent our time on the beach mainly playing water sports on the beach and just sunbathing and relaxing. (Cool) That kind of thing. Yep.

史蒂文:我們去了法國的南海岸,在法國南部。我們做什麼了?實際上我們大部分時間都是在海灘上度過的,我們在海灘上玩水上運動、曬日光浴還有放鬆。(真酷)基本上就是這類事情。

Todd: Ah, did you make it to Sardegna?

託德:那你去撒丁島了嗎?

Steven:

史蒂文:撒丁島,沒有。

Todd: Or Corsica? I'm sorry.

託德:那利西嘉島呢?

Steven: No, no we didn't. Nope.

史蒂文:沒有,我們沒去。

Todd: Oh, really.

託德:哦,沒有。

Steven: Um, I think my favorite city was probably Florence in Italy.

史蒂文:我想我最喜歡的城市是意大利的佛羅倫薩。

Todd: Oh, OK.

託德:哦,好的。

Steven: We were lucky, We met some students, some British students who was studying Italian, and they had their own apartment on the hills, one of the hills in Florence, and they invited us to their apartment, so we stayed with them, and they had, they had built up some local knowledge. They knew about some local restaurants so they took us to a very traditional, whatchamacallit, piatza, uh pizza restaurant, pizze, pizzu (Pizzeria!) Thank you. Yes. Um, and I think it was the best pizza I've ever had. It was wonderful.

史蒂文:我們很幸運,我們遇到了一些學生,他們是在意大利留學的英國學生,他們在佛羅倫薩的一個山區有自己的公寓,他們邀請我們去他們的公寓,所以我們和他們住在一起,他們爲我們普及了一些當地的知識。他們知道一些當地不錯的餐廳,所以他們帶我們去吃了當地的傳統食物,叫什麼來着,批薩,對我們去了批薩店,吃了批薩,(是批薩店嗎)對,謝謝你。我想那是我吃過的最棒的批薩。太好吃了。

Todd: I'm hungry now too.

託德:我現在也餓了。

Steven: And they even took us to a communist festival, which was in the mountain and we played five a side football, at a communist festival which was quite a unique experience.

史蒂文:他們還帶我們去了一個在山上舉行的慶典,我們進行了五對五籃球賽,那是一次很特別的經歷。

Todd: How bizarre. How bizarre.

託德:真奇怪,好奇怪啊。

Steven: After some tequila. It was great.

史蒂文:還喝了龍舌蘭酒。非常棒。

Todd: So, Florence was your favorite city. Was Italy you're favorite country?

託德:佛羅倫薩是你最愛的城市。那意大利是你最愛的國家嗎?

Steven: Ah, I think so. I love the Tuscany area. Yeah, it's absolutely beautiful. Hard to beat.

史蒂文:我想是的。我喜歡托斯卡納地區。那裏真是無比美麗,沒有比那裏更美的地方了。

Todd: Well, wish I could do it again.

託德:希望我也能去一次。

美語情景對話 第438期:European Vacation 歐洲旅行

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. all around
到處;四處;
eg. Sounds of singing were heard from all around.
歌聲四起。
eg. Every year thousands of tourists from all around the world visit Cancun.
每年有數千名來自全球各地的遊客來坎昆旅遊。
2. make it
(及時)到達(尤指來得及做某事);
eg. So you did make it to America, after all.
那麼,你終究還是成功地來到了美國。
eg. Leonard made a rapid calculation: he'd never make it in time.
倫納德快速盤算了一下:他肯定趕不上了。
3. build up
(使)積聚;(使)逐漸增加;
eg. We first have to build up our reserves of manpower.
我們首先得加強人力儲備。
eg. Don't let your resentment build up.
別讓你的怨恨鬱積起來。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章