口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第398期:Trip to Mexico 去墨西哥旅行

本文已影響 3.87K人 

Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you.doing?

塞內姆:嗨,肖恩,你過得怎麼樣?

Shawn: Good, good, how are you?

肖恩:很好,我過得很好,你呢?

Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation?

塞內姆:我也很好,謝謝你。我只是想問你,暑假你打算做什麼?

Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico with somebody but I can't seem to find anybody to go with.

肖恩:嗯,我其實還沒有計劃。我想找個人一起去墨西哥玩,可是我沒有找到可以和我一起去的人。

Senem: Oh, my gosh, that is so strange. I really want to go to Mexico, too.

塞內姆:哦,天哪,這真奇怪。我也很想去墨西哥。

Shawn: Really!

肖恩:真的嗎?

Senem: Yeah.

塞內姆:是啊。

Shawn: Well, you know, summer vacation starts in about 10 days, I mean, so why don't we book our tickets together.

肖恩:你知道,10天以後暑假就開始了,我是說,我們爲什麼不一起訂機票呢?

Senem: That would be great.

塞內姆:那真是太好了。

Shawn: Awesome.

肖恩:太棒了。

Senem: Wait a minute. Have you been to Mexico before?

塞內姆:等等,你以前去過墨西哥嗎?

Shawn: Yeah, I've been to Cancun once before.

肖恩:去過,我曾經去過一次坎昆。

Senem: That's really good, because I haven't been to Mexico, so I wouldn't know where to go.

塞內姆:那真是太好了,因爲我沒去過墨西哥,所以我都不知道要去哪裏。

Shawn: Ah, well, I can show you some great bars and some great places to go swimming and diving.

肖恩:嗯,我可以告訴你幾個非常棒的酒吧,還有一些游泳和潛水的聖地。

Shawn: Sounds really good. I was also thinking of going on a road trip around Mexico, maybe head up to Puerta Viarta.

肖恩:聽起來真不錯。我還想在墨西哥附近進行公路旅行,也許會去Puerta Viarta。

Senem: Uh, could we get an international driving license really easy, yeah!

塞內姆:嗯,我們能輕鬆地獲得國際駕照嗎?

Shawn: Actually, I can drive around on my Canadian license without any problems.

肖恩:實際上,我可以用我的加拿大駕照開車,完全沒問題。

Senem: Wow, that is so convenient.

塞內姆:哇,那真是太方便了。

Shawn: Yeah, it is, and also, I'm, you know, the Baja pennisula is only a short boat ride away, we could also head to there.

肖恩:是啊,而且你知道,坐船去巴哈半島很近,我們也可以去那裏。

Senem: That would be so awesome.

塞內姆:那真是太棒了。

Shawn: Right, and you know one place I really want to go is Mexico city. I heard it's huge and humid, it's crowded but boy I think it would be fun.

肖恩:是啊,你知道我非常想去的地方是墨西哥城。我聽說那裏又大潮溼,而且很擁擠,不過我想那會很有趣的。

Senem: How about the hotels there?

塞內姆:那裏的酒店怎麼樣?

Shawn: What are the hotels like? It is expensive or?

肖恩:酒店怎麼樣?是問價格還是?

Senem: Well, I'm sure they have really cheap hotels but the hotels I stayed in were medium to pretty high priced, so if we're going to go together maybe we should think about splitting a hotel room.

塞內姆:嗯,我確定那裏有很便宜的酒店,但是我住的酒店價格在中等和昂貴之間,所以如果我們一起去的話我們可以考慮住一個房間。

Shawn: I'm up for that.

肖恩:我沒問題。

Senem: Alright, great.

塞內姆:好的,太好了。

美語情景對話 第398期:Trip to Mexico 去墨西哥旅行

重點講解:
1. think of
想出,想到(主意);
eg. I'm thinking of investing in a new car.
我打算花一筆錢買輛新汽車。
eg. It vexed me to think of others gossiping behind my back.
一想到別人在背後說我閒話,我就很惱火。
2. would like to do sth.
(表示願意)想要;
eg. He hinted broadly that he would like to come.
他已經明白暗示他想來。
eg. We would like to convert the loft into another bedroom.
我們想把閣樓改造成另一間臥室。
3. be up for
在被考慮之列;
eg. A third of the Senate and the entire House are up for re-election.
參議院三分之一的席位和衆議院所有席位都面臨改選。
eg. The whole question of school curriculum is up for discussion.
涉及學校課程的全部事項都已提出供大家討論。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章