口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第412期:Onsens 溫泉

本文已影響 1.85W人 

Akane: Hi, Ruth!

茜:你好,魯斯!

Ruth: Oh, hi.

魯斯:哦,你好。

Akane: So, what did you do today?

茜:你今天都做什麼了?

Ruth: That's a good question. Actually, today, I went to the onsen.

魯斯:這是個好問題。實際上我今天去泡溫泉了。

Akane: Oh, the onsen. What's an onsen?

茜:哦,溫泉。溫泉是什麼?

Ruth: An onsen is a public bath and people go there, basically just to sit in hot water, and it's, it's a bit like a spa and it's really relaxing. You just sit there and don't do anything really because it's so warm. It's really nice.

魯斯:溫泉就是公共浴室,人們去那裏只是坐在熱水裏,就像水療一樣,非常放鬆。你只要坐在那裏,什麼都不用做,因爲那裏非常溫暖。是個非常不錯的地方。

Akane: Oh, OK. Well, what did you think about it?

茜:哦,好的。嗯,你覺得那怎麼樣?

Ruth: I really enjoyed myself. I'd never been to an onsen before, so today was my first experience and I am quite British and you have to go in with no clothes on so I was a little bit concerned about that, but it went OK.

魯斯:我非常享受。我以前從來沒有去過溫泉,所以今天是我第一次去,我是個傳統的英國人,可是在溫泉裏什麼都不能穿,所以我有點擔心,不過現在看來還不錯。

Akane: Oh, OK. Well, are you going to tell your friends and family that you did that?

茜:哦,好。嗯,你會告訴你的朋友和家人你去溫泉了嗎?

Ruth: Um, I think probably I will tell them, and I think they might listen to this actually, so

魯斯:嗯,我可能會告訴他們吧,我想他們可能會想聽,所以……

Akane: And how do you think they'll feel about that?

茜:你認爲他們會怎麼想?

Ruth: They'll probably think it's really funny. Yeah, I think they'll laugh.

魯斯:他們可能認爲那很有趣。嗯,我想他們會笑的。

Akane: OK, well, actually, I've been to an onsen too before.

茜:好吧,實際上我以前也去過溫泉。

Ruth: Oh, really!

魯斯:哦,真的嗎?

Akane: Yes I have. I actually, do really enjoy it. I think it's very relaxing. If you go to the big onsens, they have lots of different kinds of baths and one of them is called the "Electric Bath" and when you go into it you feel little tiny electric shocks and it's supposed to be good to increase your blood circulation, apparently.

茜:是啊,我去過。實際上,我非常享受。我認爲那令人很放鬆。如果你去大的溫泉,他們會有許多種不同的溫泉池,其中就有一種“電熱浴池”,你進去以後會感到輕微的電擊,顯然這對你的血液循環有好處。

Ruth: Does it hurt?

魯斯:那會疼嗎?

Akane: When I went into that one I was very little, so I thought it hurt and I didn't really like it.

茜:我去那裏的時候非常小,我覺得有點疼,所以我不是很喜歡。

美語情景對話 第412期:Onsens 溫泉

重點講解:
1. enjoy oneself
感到愉快;過得高興;
eg. I must say I am really enjoying myself at the moment.
我得說此刻我感到非常愉快。
eg. People enjoy themselves after hard work by Watching TV.
人們通常在辛勤工作後,通過看電視來享受生活。
2. be going to do sth.
將要,即將(發生);
eg. I'm going to see him on Monday morning.
我星期一早上去見他。
eg. The hotel is going to be converted into a nursing home.
那家旅館將被改建成療養院。
3. be supposed to do sth.
認爲;覺得;相信;
eg. His latest novel is supposed to be the best of his works.
他最新的這部小說被認爲是他最好的作品!
eg. The painting was widely supposed to have been lost during the war.
這幅畫普遍被認爲在戰爭中已丟失了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章