美語情景對話 第118期:溫哥華 Vancouver
Todd:Hello!
你好!
Simon:Hi!
嗨!
Todd:How are you today?
你今天感覺怎麼樣?
Simon:Not bad! Not bad!
不錯!不錯!
Todd:OK. What is your name?
好的。你叫什麼啊?
Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.
我叫Simon Bentz.
Todd:Simon. How do you spell your name?
Simon.怎麼拼啊?
Simon:S-I-M-O-N.
S-I-M-O-N.
Todd:OK. name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?
好,很好,很不錯的名字。你來自哪裏?
Simon:I'm from Vancouver, Canada.
我來自加拿大,溫哥華。
Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?
好的。溫哥華是一個什麼樣的地方呢?
Simon:It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.
是一個相當不錯的地方。那兒有高山,有海灘,還有好多好多日本學生。
Todd:Really! OK. does it have so many Japanese students?
真的嘛!好,那……爲什麼會有那麼多的日本學生呢?
Simon:Because they study English there.
因爲他們都在那兒學英語。
Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?
好的。在加拿大學英語便宜嗎?
Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.
我認爲在溫哥華學英語比在美國或英國都便宜。
Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?
哦,真的嘛!好,那你認爲溫哥華怎麼樣?
Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.
我很喜歡它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去衝浪還可以在海灘上閒逛。
Todd:Nice.
不錯。
Simon:It's just a good place to live.
這確實是個值得居住的地方。
Todd:What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?
在溫哥華你最喜歡做什麼事呢?
Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.
我喜歡跟朋友出去溜達,一起踢足球。
Todd:Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.
酷啊,不錯。好,謝謝你。
注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。