口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第285期:Ecuador 厄瓜多爾

本文已影響 6.34K人 

Jose: Ecuador, what do you want to know about my country?

何塞:厄瓜多爾,你想知道我祖國的什麼情況?

Todd: Well, can you talk about Ecuador like, um, you're from Ecuador?

託德:嗯,你能談談厄瓜多爾的情況嗎,你是來自厄瓜多爾嗎?

Jose: Yes, yes!

何塞:對,沒錯!

Todd: How big is Ecuador?

託德:厄瓜多爾有多大?

Jose: 80% of Japan.

何塞:大概是日本面積的80%。

Todd: Oh, really! 80% the size.

託德:哦,真的嗎?80%。

Jose: The size of Japan.

何塞:日本面積。

Todd: OK, what is the landscape like of the country?

託德:好,那厄瓜多爾的景色怎麼樣?

Jose: Ecuador is a country where you can experience, they say, all seasons in one day. You have so many microclimates because you have the Andes ranges, you have the coast and then you have two ranges, mountains, it's got actually, it's called the avenue volcanoes. It's got key mountains. It's very beautiful. You have these subtropical valleys and then you have, you go to the amazon basin. You have the jungle. So you have the jungle from the coast, the jungle also going to the Amazon, and you have this beautiful area in the Andes, so it's very, very nice.

何塞:厄瓜多爾是一個你可以在一天內體驗所有季節的國家。你可以體驗到許多微型氣候,因爲那裏有安第斯山脈,有海岸線,還有其他兩座山脈,還有名爲火山路的地方。那是個重點山區。非常漂亮。那裏有位於亞熱帶的山谷,有亞馬遜盆地和叢林。叢林與海岸線相連,叢林也和亞馬遜盆地相連,安第斯山脈是個非常漂亮的地方,非常非常棒。

Todd: Oh, I want to go!

託德:哦,我想去看看!

Jose: Please, please come!

何塞:請來玩吧!

Todd: OK, when is the best time of year to Ecuador?

託德:好的,一年中去厄瓜多爾旅遊的最佳時間是什麼時候?

Jose: Also, as I said the micro climate, that means that it depends on where you want to go. You want to go to the Galapagos the best time is from November to April probably.

何塞:就像我說過那裏有微型氣候,這意味着取決於你要去的地方。你要是去加拉帕戈斯羣島的話,那11月到4月比較合適。

Todd: I don't want to go there now because you scared me because you said about the people going there.

託德:我現在不想去那裏,因爲被你嚇到了,你說過去那裏的事情。

Jose: Yeah, yes! But it's a very beautiful place. I mean if you go just like tourist, you're going to, it's fantastic, it's a unique place. You can actually swim with the sea lions and they are chomping next to you, very beautiful. But I can not separate nature and from the people, so that is my problem. I think Ecuador is a very interesting place to be.

何塞:對,沒錯!但是那是個非常漂亮的地方。我是說,如果你只是作爲遊客去那裏的話,那非常棒,那是個很特別的地方。你可以和海獅一起游泳,它們就在你旁邊,非常漂亮。當然我不能把自然和人類分開,所以這是我的問題。我認爲厄瓜多爾是一個非常有意思的地方。

Todd: Well, I would like to go. I'd like to go Ecuador and learn Spanish actually.

託德:嗯,我想去。我想去厄瓜多爾,還想學西班牙語。

Jose: Yeah, there are so many schools actually. There is a big business. Lots of music and culture. Mm, very pretty girls. That is the part that you like.

何塞:嗯,實際上那裏有許多學校。這是一個很大的市場。有不同的音樂和文化。嗯,有許多漂亮的女孩。這應該是你喜歡的部分。

Todd: Maybe!

託德:也許吧!

padding-bottom: 66.25%;">美語情景對話 第285期:Ecuador 厄瓜多爾

重點講解:
1. depend on
取決(於);有賴(於);
eg. How much it costs depends upon how much you buy.
價錢取決於你買多買少。
eg. The opportunities available will depend on your previous work experience and qualifications.
能否有機會要看你的工作經歷和學歷。
2. next to
緊靠…旁邊;在…近旁;貼近;
eg. The car was parked in the small weedy lot next to the hotel.
轎車停在緊挨旅館的一小塊草地上。
eg. Peter sat next to Paul on the sofa.
彼得挨著保羅坐在沙發上。
3. would like to do
(表示願意)想要;
eg. Many people would like to take holidays abroad.
許多人想到國外度假。
eg. I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to you all.
我想對你們所有人表達我的感激和謝意。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章