口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第97期:居家 Home

本文已影響 1.25W人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第97期:居家 Home

Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.

妮科爾塔,我來問幾個廚房裏的問題。

Nicoleta: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?

首先,你在廚房裏都做什麼?

Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.

大多都是做飯。

Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?

好的。在你德國的家裏,通常都是誰做飯?

Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.

我自己獨居,所以通常都是我自己做飯。

Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?

你每晚都自己做飯,還是買外賣?

Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.

我不是每晚做飯,通常是週末的時候自己做飯吃。

Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..

那麼,德國菜通常是真麼樣的……

Nicoleta: Typical?

你是說典型德國菜?

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.

德國酸菜

Todd: Really?

真的?

Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.

這裏所有的人都會問我爲什麼不是德國香腸。到我不知道有什麼經典德國菜。也許真的是香腸。但要從起源上看,是德國酸菜。

Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?

你的廚房裏都有什麼?

Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.

有盤子,食物,冰箱。但沒有微波爐。

Todd: No microwave?

沒有微波爐?

Nicoleta: No microwave.

沒有。

Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?

這樣很好,沒有微波爐可以吃得很健康。有什麼菜是你拿手的嗎?

Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.

我的拿手菜?湯。

Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?

哪種湯?

Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.

南瓜,黃瓜湯。

Todd: How do you make it?

你是怎麼做的呢?

Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!

很簡單,這是我不知道用英語怎麼說,千萬別問我!

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀