口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第20期:搭飛機回家 Going Home

本文已影響 8.84K人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第20期:搭飛機回家 Going Home

Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

維克多,明天你要搭飛機回家。

Victor: Yes, that's correct.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

你害怕坐飛機嗎?

Victor: No, flying's fine.

不,做飛機挺好。

Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

真的。回到家,你會因爲工作而搭飛機嗎?

Victor: No, I drive to work.and to different assignments.

不,我工作需要開車去不同的地點。

Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

好的,你從來不用不用搭飛機去開會,或是出國?

Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

每年一次或兩次我會搭飛機出差開會。

Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

好的,明天你要坐很長時間的飛機。

Victor: That's correct.

是的。

Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

大約15小時。

Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

從成田機場坐飛機到華盛頓需要12小時。

Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

那麼你如何在飛機上打發時間呢?

Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

我喜歡在飛機上儘可能多地睡覺。

Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

好的。你靠吃藥還是喝點兒酒來入睡?

Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

不。我不吃藥。我只是在搭飛機前一天睡得晚點,這樣我在飛機上就會覺得很累很想睡覺。

Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章