口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第44期:日式生活 Japanese Life

本文已影響 3.03W人 

padding-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第44期:日式生活 Japanese Life

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade.

在我旁邊的是Kanade。

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from!

那麼,Kanade,我們來談談你來自哪裏吧!

Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my home Yashima town, there are only six thousand people in there and there is a waterfall called "Hotonedake", which is the best one hundred fall in Japan.

好的。我來自日本北部的秋田市。在那裏有很多的山,你可以看到秋天葉子顏色的變換,我的家鄉矢島只有6千人口,那裏還有一座瀑布叫做“Hotonedake”,它是日本一百座瀑布中最好的一座。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇!太酷了。

Kanade: Yeah, Cool!

是的,酷!

Todd: So you've seen it.

那麼你去參觀過?

Kanade: Yes!

是的!

Todd: So how high is this amazing waterfall?

這座壯觀的瀑布高多少?

Kanade: Uh, I don't really know. It's really big.

嗯……我不知道具體高度,但真的很壯觀。

Todd: Really. So is it famous because it's really tall or cause it's really wide?

真的。這座瀑布的最有名的是它的高度還是寬度?

Kanade: Could be both.

可能兩者兼有。

Todd: Oh, really, that's a big waterfall. OK. When is the last time you went home?

好的,那真是座大瀑布。好的,你上一次回家是什麼時候?

Kanade: Last week.

那是上週。

Todd: Uh-huh. Really! Both you're parents still live there?

啊哈。真的!你的父母還住在那裏?

Kanade: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. And were your parents born there?

你的父母都在那裏出生嗎?

Kanade: Yes, but different town. My father is from Yashima, same hometown, same home as my home, but my mom is from Nigaho, next town from Yashima.

是的,但他們出生在不同的鎮子。我父親來自矢島,也就是我家現在所在的城市,我家現在還住在原來的房子裏,但我母親來自Nigaho——挨着矢島的鎮子。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you have a lot of childhood memories.

哦,好的。你還記得童年時候的事兒嗎?

Kanade: Yes, uh, actually but my dad was really busy, so my mom took me, took me many, many a child.

是的,事實上我父親一直很忙碌,所以小時候我母親帶着我去了很多地方……

Todd: Oh, that's sweet. Well, you're a good daughter.

真貼心。你一定是個好女兒

Kanade: I think, I think so. Yeah!

我想是這樣的。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

好的。謝謝。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章