口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第81期:日本傳統節日 Japanese Festival

本文已影響 1.57W人 

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第81期:日本傳統節日 Japanese Festival

Todd: OK, Yoko we were just at a festival.

洋子,我們現在正在過節。

Yoko: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you want to talk about festivals in Japan?

你能說說日本的節日嗎?

Yoko: Yes, OK. So, I think in Fall we have lots of kind of festivals, but it depends on the places.

好的。秋天我們有許多不同的節日,但這要看你所在的地點。

Todd: What are some things that most festivals have, like, what can you see if you go to a Japanese festival?

日本節日中最常見的是什麼,也就是說,我們歡度日本節日時都能看到什麼?

Yoko: Omikoshi.

御神興。

Todd: Omikoshi.

御神興。

Yoko: Yes. Do you know the word?

是的,你知道這個詞嗎?

Todd: I think so. What is Omikoshi?

我知道,但什麼是御神興?

Yoko: Ah, it's really difficult for me to explain in English, but Omokishi looks like a bigbox, lots of people, adult people try to carry together, and they usually go to temples, and they kind of celebrate a harvest or our happiness or those kind of things

對我來說很難用英語解釋,但御神興看上去就像個大轎子,許多成年人一起擡着它,他們擡着御神興到寺廟慶祝豐收,喜事或是這類吉慶的事。

Todd: OK. Do you ever carry the Omikoshi?

你擡過御神興嗎?

Yoko: Ah, you know, I'm not a strong guy so, I've never tried it.

你知道,我不是很強壯,從來沒擡過。

Todd: OK. What about foods? What kind of foods do people like to eat?

好的。那麼食物方面呢,過節大家都吃什麼?

Yoko: We can see lots of small shops along the street and we can buy really Japanese food, like watagashi, it's a really sweet candy but it looks like, how do you say that?

我們在街邊小店能買到各種地道日本食物,例如watagashi,它是很甜的糖果,但它看上去就像……你是怎麼形容的?

Todd: I don't know.

我不知道。

Yoko: I don't know. I don't know either. White small stuff.

我也不知道……白色的小塊糖果。

Todd: White small stuff.

白色的小塊糖果。

Yoko: Yeah. Sorry. You should see it. So it's watagashi or watame. It's really popular food in matsuri, and we can see okonomiyaki. Yeah, it's, somepeople say Japanese pancake, or something, but tastes different. It's not sweet.

是的。抱歉,你真該看看,watagashi和watame,是過節最受歡迎的食物了。我們還能看到雜樣煎菜餅。是的,有些人管它叫日本燒餅什麼的,吃起來味道很特別。它不甜。

Todd: It's not sweet.

不甜。

Yoko: It's not sweet. So vegetables, meat, and some sauce.

不甜,裏面有蔬菜,肉,醬料。

Todd: Oh, wow! Sounds good.

哇!聽上去不錯。

Yoko: Yeah, I think so too. You should try it.

是的,我認爲很好吃,你真該嚐嚐。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章