口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第93期:日式沙拉 Japanese Salad

本文已影響 1.19W人 

padding-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第93期:日式沙拉 Japanese Salad

Todd: OK, Hisa, why don't we talk about food?

希莎,我們爲什麼不談談食物?

Hisa: Good.

好的

Todd: OK, first of all, actually, can you cook?

首先,你會做飯嗎?

Hisa: Yes, I can.

是的,我會。

Todd: Yeah. What can you cook?

你會做什麼?

Hisa: I can cook most of the Japanese dishes. And I also like baking.

大部分日本菜我都會做,而且我還會烘烤糕點。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. Since you're Japanese can you tell us what things you cook in Japanese cuisine.

哦,真的嗎。既然你是日本人,你能講講如何做日本菜嗎?

Hisa: OK. I use a lot of vegetables in my cuisine, in cookery, and then I prepare lots of Japanese type of salad, which is sometimes we call it suno-mono.

我做菜會放許多蔬菜,我會做很多種日式沙拉,我們管它叫suno-mono。

Todd: Suna-mono. OK

suno-mono,好的。

Hisa: Yes, with vinegar which is especially good for spring? And the summer time, and then also pickles, is one type of thing and then I use vegetables, even cooked kind of salad I use, that is, we call it O-shi-tashi, green leaves, throughout the year, I use a different kind of green vegetables for salad.

加上醋,這就是春季和夏季最好的美食了。我還會加上醃菜和蔬菜做的沙拉,我們稱它爲O-shi-tashi,不同的季節我會用不同的時令蔬菜製作不同的沙拉。

Todd: Can you talk about one kind of salad that you can make? (Yes) And how do you make it?

你能講講你會做的一種沙拉嗎?你是如何製作它的?

Hisa: OK. For example, this is spring, I tell you one kind of salad, Udo.

好的。比如說現在是春天,我教你做一種沙拉,udo。

Todd: Udo.

udo。

Hisa: That is a white stick, kind of vegetable. Just you peel them very thick because outside is quite bitter, so inside you slice up and then put them in the water with vinegar because that is how you can keep this white color. It lasts long, yes, and then, usually I put some wakame, sea vegetables, and then two ingredients I use, and then add some ginger, which I love very much. Chop up some ginger, and then those three things I mix with vinegar, a little bit soy sauce and then salt and then just sometimes you can even marinate if you like.

這是一種白色長條狀的蔬菜。你需要削掉外皮,因爲皮很苦。接着切片並泡在加水的醋中長時間浸泡以保持它的白色。接着再放些裙帶菜,海菜,和我喜歡吃的姜。把姜切沫放進去後,再加醋,醬油,鹽,還可以加些滷汁,攪拌均勻。

Todd: Wow, sounds good.

哇,聽上去不錯。

Hisa: Very light.

很清淡。

Todd: And I can buy these ingredients at the Japanese supermarket?

我能在日本的超市中買到所需的調料嗎?

Hisa: Yes, green grocer's, and it is only for spring time. Udo! Sounds like Udon. Just you remove "n"

是的,綠色食品雜貨店,這些只在春天有。“udo”聽起來很像“udon”。要把“n”去掉。

Todd: Udo. Good luck.

祝你好運。

Hisa: Alright, I'll try and make it.

好的,我會試着製作的。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章