商務英語金融英語

金融英語對話場景

本文已影響 1.69W人 

現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">金融英語對話場景

 金融英語:銀行安全系統

Haro'd Wayne is a bank is explaining the bank's security program to one of his friends.

哈羅德·韋恩是位銀行警衛,他正向他的一個朋友說明銀行的保安工作。

Wayne:Modern banks are really very secure have lots of special electronic equipment to protect against robberies.

韋恩:現代銀行確實是很安全的。我們有很多特殊的電子設備防備搶劫盜竊。

Friend:Do you have hidden cameras ,too?I saw the films from one once on the evening news.

朋友:你們也裝有暗藏的照相機嗎?有一次,我在晚間新聞中見到過這種相機所拍成的影片。

W;Yes,the cameras are activated by teller's ally ,the alarm is hidden on the floor near teller's foot.

韋恩:照相機是由出納員那裏的警報器操縱的,實際上,警報器就藏在靠近出納員的腳邊的地板上,

It's possible to push it without letting someone know you are doing it .

完全有可能沒被別人覺察就去推動警報器。

F;How about bullet-proof don't you use that?

朋友:防彈玻璃是怎麼回事?爲什麼你們不使用它?

W:Most banks try to project a friendly and open image we use bullet-proof glass or iron bars in front of the teller's cages,

韋恩:大多數銀行都儘量表現出一副友好的、公開的形象。如果我們在出納員的窗口前裝一防彈玻璃或者鐵條,

it would make the bank book like a castle.

那就會使銀行看起來象座城堡。

F:Yeah,that's probably true about tear gas?

朋友:是的,可能真是這樣。那麼催淚彈呢?

W;Some banks have tried that,but it wasn't successful .

韋恩:有些銀行嘗試過,但並不成功,

Too many innocent customers got angry when they were gassed ,too.

許多在場無辜的顧客也被薰着了,這些顧客爲此很生氣。

Now we rely on silent alarms and the hidden cameras ,and,of course ,some of money in each cage is marked .

現在我們靠無聲警報器和暗藏照相機。當然了,還有就是每個櫃裏的一些錢作了記號。

F:Really?How do you know which bills are marked ?

朋友:真的嗎?你們怎麼知道哪些錢作了記號呢?

W:I can't tell you that,can I ?If I told you about some of our secret precautions ,they wouldn't be secret any more .

韋恩:這個我不能告訴你了,對嗎?如果我把我們的一些祕密防備措施都告訴你,這些就不再是祕密措施了。

F:Yes, I guess you're right I'll never rob a bank,so I'll never have the chance to find out about all your secrets to prevent robberies.

朋友:是的,我想你是對的。我是絕對不會搶銀行的,因此,我也絕不會有機會去發現你們防盜的全部祕密措施了。

 金融英語:納稅特殊帳戶

A dentist is talking to his banker about opening an automatic transfer account for his tax payments.

一位牙科醫生正同他的銀行家商討有關爲了支付他的稅務而開立一個自動轉帳帳戶的問題。

Dentist:Can I make arrangements to open an automatic transfer account for my income tax payments.

牙醫:爲了支付我的所得稅,能爲我安排開立一個自動轉帳帳戶嗎?

Banker:Yes,of course do that for many of our customers simply indicate what the regular and special transfer should be and we will automatically debit your account for them each month .

銀行家:當然可以,我們爲許多顧客提供這項服務。您只要說明有哪些一般和特殊的轉帳項目,我們就會自動地按月把這些轉帳項目劃入您的帳戶的借方。

D:Do you keep the transferred amount in a special account that I can't control?

牙醫:他們是不是把轉帳的錢存入在一個我不能控制的特殊的帳戶中呢?

B:Yes,we keep those balances in a tax accrual trust account specifically reserved for tax payments.

銀行家:是的,我們把餘額保留在一個專門爲納稅而設立的應繳稅款信用帳戶中。

Usually the balances will be used every quarter for tax liability payments.

平常,每個委度將餘額用作納稅義務支付款。

D:What about the tax liability itself?Do you pay it for me or do I have to do it myself?

牙醫:關於納稅義務本身是怎麼回事?是你們爲我支付還是我自己去支付?

B:You must submit the appropriate tax form each quarter,but we can handle the paperwork here.

銀行家:你必須每個委度繳一張撥款納稅申報表,我們這裏就能辦理票據事務。

D;You mean that I can actually make the tax payments here?

牙醫:您是說:實際上我能夠在這裏支付稅款,對嗎?

B:Yes,we are an authorized Federal can accept the tax payments and issue you an official receipt for your records ,

銀行家:是的,我們是經過批准的聯邦存儲銀行,我們能夠接受納稅款項併發給您一張正式收據作爲您的原始記錄,

what we call a Federal Depository Receipt.

這樣的收據我們稱爲聯邦存儲收據。

D:Everything is automatic ,huh?

牙醫:每件事都是自動的,是嗎?

B:Yes,we will make the automatic monthly transfers to the tax accrual trust account and transfer that to the tax payment when it matures.

銀行家:是的,我們將稅務每月自動轉帳到應繳稅款信用帳戶中去,並且到期後轉入納稅。

All you have to do is make the money.

您所須要做的一切就是掙錢。

 金融英語:審計員的監察

Sarah Parkes,a teller at the First National Bank ,has just been visited by one of the bank auditors ,

薩拉·帕克斯是第一國民銀行的出納員,她剛剛接受了銀行審計員拉里·康納的來訪

Larry Conner ,to conduct a spot inspection.

又接受了一次現場檢查。

Conner:Good afternoon ,Miss Parkes you please close your window after you finish with this customer?

康納:下午好,帕克斯小姐。請您辦理完這位顧客的事情後,關上您的窗口,好嗎?

I'd like to conduct a spot check of your cash and your transactions for today .

我想對您的現金和您今天的業務情況進行一次現場檢查。

Parkes:Oh,hi, it's that time again ,is it ?I thought the Auditing Department might visit me sometime this week.

帕克斯:哦,您好,康納先生。又到檢查的時候了,對吧?我就知道這個星期裏不定什麼時候審計部門可以要對我進行檢查。

It's been almost eight weeks since my last audit .

從上次查帳到現在,已經差不多8個星期了。

C:Well,you know ,we have to run a spot check on every teller's cage cash at least once every other month,

康納:是的,您知道,我們必須至少每隔一個月對每一位出納員的櫃內現金就要進行一次現場檢查。

but we don't like the tellers to know we are coming 's supposed to be a surprise inspection.

但是我們不願意事先就讓出納員們知道我們要來檢查,應該是一種出乎意料的檢查。

P:Well,you know you can't work in a bank for 12 years without getting used to general foutine .

帕克斯:噢,您知道,如果您在銀行裏工作過長達12年時,您就不可能不習慣於那裏的例行公事了。

Anyway ,I'm finished now is my cash drawer every key .I'll stand here to watch your make the count.

好在我已經完成了今天的業務了,這是我的現金抽屜鑰匙。 我就站在這裏看着您清點。

C:Ok,I will go through your debits and credits for today's transactions as soon as I finish the cash count .

康納:好的。覈實完現金帳目後,我就檢查您今天業務中的借入出和貸出的情況。

You were in balance last night when you closed?

昨夜結束業務時,您的帳目是平衡的吧?

P;Yes,I had been out $2.70 on my first tally ,but I stay later an hour to recheck all my entires and finally located it .

帕克斯:我第一次清點時,有2美元70美分的差錯,但是我又逗留了一個小時複覈了我帳中所有的項目,後來終於查對出來了。

C:A transposition ,huh ?

康納:是把數字寫顛倒了嗎?

P:Yes ,I transposed the figures on a deposit slip ,but I corrected it before I left .

帕克斯:是的,我把存款單上的數字寫顛倒了,但是在離開以前,我把它改過來了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章