商務英語金融英語

金融英語對話

本文已影響 1.79W人 

很多英語愛好者不喜歡背單詞,其實是可以理解的。不妨多看看具體語境下的句子,增加在現實生活中的運用,熟能生巧,慢慢的就學會了。初級金融英語也是如此,只要多在現實生活中加以應用,出口成章自然也是水到渠成的事了。下面請看兩段金融英語對話。

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">金融英語對話

  金融英語對話:

  Conversation 1

C:勞駕一下,我在等一筆從美國轉來的款,到了嗎?

Excuse me, I’ve had some money wired here from the united states. Is it in yet?

B:請把您的問題解釋一下,好嗎?

Please explain your questions again, ok?

C:有人從大通曼哈頓銀行給我轉來了1 000美元,不知到了沒有。

Someone sent 1000 dollars to me from Odori manhattan bank and I want to check if it has arrived.

B:請問您叫什麼名字?

May I have your name , please,

C:傑克.倫敦。前幾天,我在貴行開了個戶。

Jack London .a few days ago, I opened an account with your bank

B:明白了。請稍等一下,我去查一下……倫敦先

生,款已經到了,1000美元,已進入您的賬戶。

I see. just a moment, let me check、、、 Mr. London

Money has arrived, 1000 dollars, has entered into your account

C:謝謝您。

Thank you

B:不用謝。您是想取走呢還是留在賬上。

that all right, Would you like to take or remain in the bill

C:想取走,因爲我急需錢用。我得先填張取款單嗎?

Want to take, because I need money. Should I have to fill out a withdraw slip first .

B:我想是的。

I think so

C:這是取款單。請給我800美元的百元鈔,其餘的爲小鈔。

Here is a withdrawal slip se give me 800 dollars in hundred and the rest in small change.

B:好的……給您。

All right 、、、here you are

C:非常感謝。再見。

Thanks a lot, goodbye

  Conversation 2

C Customer B Bank Clerk

B:早上好,先生。我能爲您做些什麼?

Good morning, Sir. What can I do for you ?

C:請給我講一下該如何取款,好嗎?

d you please tell me how to withdraw, ok?

B:當然可以。那邊的櫃檯上有取款單,填寫一張,註明想取的金額,日期以及賬號,別忘了簽字。填完後拿來給我。

Sure ,you can take a withdrawal slip and please fill out your want to withdraw number, date, and your account number. Don't forget signature. After filling the slip please give me.

C:好的,謝謝……給您取款單和存摺。

Ok thanks , here are you withdraw slip and passbook.

B:好。請輸入密碼。是的,對了……您想取多少?

All right, Please enter your password. All right, How much money do you want to withdraw from your account?

C:700美元。

700 dollar

B:但您的賬上只有500美元。

But you only have 500 dollar on you account.

C:真的嗎?

Really?

B:儲蓄賬戶一般不允許透支,但有些支票賬戶可以,可也要在一定的額度內。

Usually saving accounts allows no overdraft. But some checking accounts

inside the line of quota allows overdraft.

C:對不起,我沒注意到。

Sorry. I did not notice.

B:這不是您的錯。再填一張取款單就是了。

There is nothing wrong with you ,Please fill out a new withdrawal form

C:好的……請幫我看一下是否填對了。

Ok , please help me see whether the withdrawal form is correct or not

B:行……這是450美元。

All right, here is 450 dollar

C:非常感謝。

Thank you very much.

“成千上萬人瘋狂下載。。。。。。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章