商務英語商務英語

成都實用商務英語口語

本文已影響 1.22W人 

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些成都實用商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

ing-bottom: 100%;">成都實用商務英語口語

成都實用商務英語口語如下:

那麼你有何提議?

And what’s your motion?

我提議升級我們的生產線。

I move that our product line need to be updated.

I make a motion to update our product line.

現在已有一個動議了,有人附議嗎?

Now we have a motion on the floor. Is there a second?

附議

Seconded.

這項動議已經有人附議。如果沒有其他意見,我要提付表決了。贊成的人請舉手。

The motion has been seconded. If there’s no more discussion , I’ll call the question those in favor please raise your hand.

一致通過。

It’s unanimous.

讓我們繼續下一項議題。

Let’s move on to the next item on the agenda.

你們對此有什麼看法?

What are your thoughts/views on this?

What do you think of this?

How do you feel about this?

我認爲有必要裝修我們的辦公室。

I think it necessary to decorate our offices.

我不同意。那只是浪費錢。

I disagree. It’s just a waste of money.

我建議投票表決。

I suggest we put this issue on the vote.

I suggest we take a vote on this issue.

I suggest we vote on this issue.

好主意。

Good idea.

好了,有九票贊成,五票反對,一票棄權。

Well, there’re nine affirmative votes five negative votes and one abstention.

我認爲我們應該重組銷售部。

I think we should shake up our sales department.

I think our sales department needs to be shaken up.

我贊成。

I go along with that.

I agree.

I’m in favor of it.

我們需要一個更有魄力的經理領導銷售部。

We need a more enterprising manager to head up the sales department.

我認爲將他免職是不合適的。他已經當了幾年的銷售部經理。

I don’t think it proper to dismiss him. He has been the sales manager for several years.

我們只關心業績,而不是資歷,我們已經很久沒有新生意上資歷門了。

We only care about achievements rather than seniority, and there has been little new business coming in for long.

但是他勤奮、有責任心,精通業務。而且.,我們的銷售額巳增3%.長了3%。

But he is industrious, responsible, and practiced in business. In addition, our sales have increased by 3%.

好吧。那就再給他次機會。

OK. Let’s give him another chance.

下一項是財務報告。現在由財務主管發言。

The next item is the financial report. Now the treasurer has the floor.

謝謝。我想大家都已經看過損益表了。下面我來解釋一下。

Thank you. I assume everybody has looked over/previewed the profit and loss statement. Then I’ll make an explanation.

爲什麼上面沒有公司的貨款?

Why doesn’t it include the payment by BCD company?

這個報表是在月底做的,他們的支票晚了幾天進賬,所以錯過了截止日。 ,.

The statement is made at the end of the month and their check was a few days late, so it missed the cut off point.

在下個月的報表上能看到這筆貨款嗎?

Will the payment be shown in the next month report?

是的。

Yes.

項目進展得怎麼樣?

How’s the project going?

嗯,坦白地說,我們落後了。

Well, frankly speaking,

we’re running behind.

we’re behind schedule .

請告訴我們項目完成到什麼程度了?

Would you please tell us the the completion status

當然。已經完成了60%。

Sure. It’s 60% done.

能按時完成嗎?

我想是。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章