口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第291期:Cleaning 清潔工作

本文已影響 2.56W人 

Todd: Adrienne, we're going to talk about cleaning! So, first of all, how often do you.clean, like your apartment?

託德:埃德里安娜,我們要談談清潔工作!首先,你的公寓多久做一次打掃工作?

Adrienne: Thoroughly, I would say I clean once a week.

埃德里安娜:徹底打掃大概一週一次。

Todd: So, do you consider yourself a clean person?

託德:你認爲自己是個愛乾淨的人嗎?

Adrienne: I consider myself an organized person.

埃德里安娜:我認爲我是個有條理的人。

Todd: OK. So, in your house what is the one room you hate cleaning?

託德:好。那你家裏最討厭收拾的房間是哪一間?

Adrienne: Probably the bathroom, which includes the shower, the sink, toilet. (Yeah) All together.

埃德里安娜:可能是浴室,那裏有淋浴器、水槽、馬桶。(對)都在那裏。

Todd: Yeah, so, why?

託德:好,那爲什麼呢?

Adrienne: I just think it's the grossest part of the house. It always seems to accumulate the most dirt and grime (Yeah) pretty disgusting.

埃德里安娜:我只是認爲那是房子裏最令人噁心的地方。那裏總是堆積着最多的灰塵和塵垢(對),特別噁心。

Todd: Yeah, it's hard to get the stuff off the tiles. (Right) You got to scrub and scrub and it's still brown or green or whatever color it is.

託德:沒錯,那些東西很難從地磚上清理掉。(是的。)你要不停地擦洗,而地磚還是棕色的,或者是綠色的,反正上面會留有痕跡。

Adrienne: Exactly. It's just a difficult place to get into to clean, and there's lots of small spaces to get into and.

埃德里安娜:的確是這樣。那是非常難清潔的地方,有許多小的地方要清潔。

Todd: Yeah! In Japan it's weird because they have these little portable bathrooms, you know, they're all plastic so,

託德:對!在日本這很奇怪,因爲他們有這種便攜式浴室,你知道的,全是用塑料做的。

Adrienne: It's easy. You just take the sprayer and spray the whole room.

埃德里安娜:很容易清洗。你只要用噴霧劑噴灑整間房間就可以了。

Todd: Yeah! I'm convinced that they drop those bathrooms in a, with a helicopter. They just drop them right in there. You got everything, you know.

託德:對!我確信它們可以把這個帶上直升飛機。他們只要把它們放在那裏。非常方便,你知道的。

Adrienne: Easy! Convenient! Efficient!

埃德里安娜:很簡便!方便!有效!

Todd: What about laundry?

託德:洗衣服呢?

Adrienne: I don't like really doing any type of manual labor, but I don't mind doing laundry from time to time.

埃德里安娜:我不喜歡任何形式的體力勞動,不過我不介意偶爾做洗衣工作。

Todd: Yeah, I like laundry actually. I like the smell of the clothes when you finish.

託德:嗯,實際上我也喜歡洗衣服。我喜歡衣服洗完後的香味。

Adrienne: Yeah, that's a good part of it, but I don't like to actually to do the work, washing!

埃德里安娜:對,那是好的一方面,不過實際上我並不喜歡洗衣的工作!

Todd: Yeah, actually, I like to clean. That's why I have this question. (Mm) I'm a clean freak. Like, I like washing dishes. I like doing laundry. Yeah!

託德:嗯,實際上,我喜歡清潔工作。這就是我問這個問題的原因。(嗯)我有潔癖。比如,我喜歡洗碗。我喜歡洗衣服。就是這樣!

Adrienne: Yeah, that's not fun for me. (No!) I'd rather sleep given the choice.

埃德里安娜:嗯,那並不是我的樂趣。(不!)如果可以選擇我寧願睡覺。

Todd: Like you can pay me and I'll clean your apartment.

託德:也許你可以付錢給我,我會負責打掃你的公寓的。

Adrienne: Oh, sounds good. Perfect!

埃德里安娜:哦,聽起來不錯。很完美!

Todd: How much? How much would you pay me?

託德:多少錢?你會付我多少錢?

Adrienne: Um, see, going rate for a maid these day, Todd?

埃德里安娜:嗯,託德,你看按現在保姆的行情怎麼樣?

Todd: Maid! That's a sexist comment!

託德:保姆!這是個有性別歧視的評論!

Adrienne: It is a sexist comment! But it is, the going rate for a maid,

埃德里安娜:這是個有性別歧視的評論!但是我只是說,按現在保姆的行情……

Todd: Male cleaning attendant!

託德:男性清潔助理!

Adrienne: I don't think that's what they're called. They'd still call them a maid service. Um, I don't know.I think it's about 15 dollars an hour.

埃德里安娜:我想這並不是他們的稱呼吧。他們還是會稱爲保姆服務。嗯,我也不知道。我想大概是15美元一小時。

Todd: Ooh! You'd pay me 15 dollars an hour?

託德:哦!你一個小時要付我15美元?

Adrienne: No, that's the going rate. That's not what I'll pay you.

埃德里安娜:不,那只是現在的行情。並不是我要付你的錢。

Todd: I thought I was going to make some money!

託德:我想我要掙錢了!

Adrienne: Well, I thought I was going to get a discount.

埃德里安娜:嗯,我想要個折扣。

Todd: This web site's expensive.

託德:這個網站好貴。

Adrienne: Oh, right, right, right!

埃德里安娜:嗯,對,沒錯,沒錯!

Todd: So I need the money.

託德:所以我需要那筆錢。

Adrienne: Oh! OK, 15 it is!

埃德里安娜:哦!好的,15美元!

Todd: OK, but how dirty is your place?

託德:好,不過你的房子有多贓?

Adrienne: Pretty, pretty dirty!

埃德里安娜:非常非常贓!

Todd: Ah, well, I'll take a look at it.

託德:啊,嗯,我需要看一下。

Adrienne: You'll me working for the money, for sure!

埃德里安娜:你肯定會爲錢工作的!

美語情景對話 第291期:Cleaning 清潔工作

重點講解:
1. first of all
首先;最初;
eg. First of all, you should know what profession suits you.
首先,你該知道什麼職業適合你。
eg. First of all she just smiled, then she started to laugh.
最初她只是微笑,後來才放聲大笑。
2. from time to time
不時地;間或;偶爾;
eg. Her daughters visited him from time to time when he was ill.
他生病的時候她的女兒們時常去探望他。
eg. From time to time,she gave him an encouraging nod.
她不時對他點頭鼓勵。
3. for sure
無疑;肯定;
eg. Even to this day we don't know what happened for sure.
即使到現在我們也不確定究竟發生了什麼。
eg. Well, we can't cut the research budget, that's for sure.
嗯,我們不能削減研究的預算,這是肯定的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章