口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第286期:Music 音樂

本文已影響 3.04W人 

Todd: OK, Adrienne, let's talk about abilities. What are you good at?

託德:好的,埃德里安娜,我們談談能力吧。你擅長什麼?

Adrienne: Um, I don't know.

埃德里安娜:嗯,我不清楚。

Todd: You don't know?

託德:你不清楚?

Adrienne: I really don't know!

埃德里安娜:我真的不知道!

Todd: Well, I was looking at your photos, and you can play the violin.

託德:嗯,好吧,我在看你的照片,你會拉小提琴。

Adrienne: That's true!

埃德里安娜:沒錯!

Todd: And you can sing very well.

託德:而且你歌也唱得非常好。

Adrienne: Ah, I can sing some.

埃德里安娜:嗯,我可以唱些歌。

Todd: OK, so, tell us about playing the violin.

託德:好,那跟我們談談小提琴的事情吧。

Adrienne: I really enjoy playing the violin. I've been playing for many, many years since I was a little girl and everyone in my family plays an instrument so it's part of what we do together as a family.

埃德里安娜:我非常喜歡拉小提琴。我已經練了很多年,從小時候開始練的,我家裏所有人都會演奏一種樂器,所以這是我們一家人一起做的事情。

Todd: So when you were little you practiced every day?

託德:那你小時候每天都練習嗎?

Adrienne: I did. My mom made me. I didn't have a choice. It's good for discipline though, or at least that's what she told me.

埃德里安娜:沒錯。我媽媽讓我這樣做。我沒有選擇。雖然這對訓練有幫助,至少我媽媽是這麼告訴我的。

Todd: So, how would you practice? Did you have a tutor come over to your house?

託德:那你怎麼練習呢?你們請了指導老師去你家授課嗎?

Adrienne: No, I had a violin teacher once a week and when I was really small I went to group lessons also, so it was once a week with a private and once a week with a group.

埃德里安娜:不,我有一個小提琴老師,每週上一次課,我很小的時候去上小班課程,所以當時是私人老師一週上一次課,小班課程一週上一次。

Todd: Wow! That's a lot. What did you think about the violin when you were little?

託德:哇!課很多啊。你小時候怎麼看小提琴?

Adrienne: I don't remember thinking about it. I don't even remember learning how to play. I was only two so (so young) I know. I was still in diapers, but my mom said that when I had my first recital that I really wanted to play in the recital and she said I absolutely could not play on stage in a diaper so that's basically how she got me out of my diapers. So she says!

埃德里安娜:我不記得我怎麼看它了。我甚至不記得學習演奏的情景。我當時只有兩歲(好小啊),我知道。我當時還穿着尿布呢,不過我媽媽在我第一次參加演奏會時說,我非常想在演奏會中表演,而她說,我絕對不能裹着尿布在舞臺上演奏,所以她說她就是那樣讓我擺脫尿布的。她就是那麼說的!

Todd: When did you stop playing?

託德:你什麼時候不再演奏小提琴了?

Adrienne: I haven't stopped.

埃德里安娜:我從沒停過。

Todd: Oh, you still practice.

託德:哦,你仍在練習。

Adrienne: I still play although I don't have my violin here in Japan, right now. I'm kind of on a break I guess. I just don't like to carry it around overseas.

埃德里安娜:我仍在練習,不過目前我在日本並沒有小提琴。我想這是種休息吧。我並不想帶着它出國。

Todd: Is it hard to be away from your violin?

託德:離開你的小提琴很難嗎?

Adrienne: It is sometimes. I miss it. I miss playing with my family too, cause we're kind of like the Van Trapp family, which you know from the movie The Sound of Music.

埃德里安娜:有時。我會想它。我很想念和家人一起演奏的感覺,因爲我們有點像馮·特普一家,你知道就是電影《音樂之聲》中的那個家庭。

Todd: No, no, I don't. I've never seen the movie.

託德:不,不,我不知道。我沒看過那部電影。

Adrienne: Oh, you haven't? The Sound of Music is about a family in, I think it's Austria and they all play an instrument or sing and it's a World War II movie and that's how they escape the Nazis, from singing or something. It's kind of like that, except for without the war.

埃德里安娜:哦,你沒看過嗎?《音樂之聲》是一個有關奧地利家庭的故事,他們所有人都會演奏樂器或者會唱歌,背景是第二次世界大戰期間,講的是他們如何通過唱歌逃離納粹的故事。我們有點像那個家庭,當然我們並沒有遇到戰爭。

Todd: Well, I have to see the movie so!

託德:嗯,我一定要看看這部電影!

Adrienne: Yeah, you should.

埃德里安娜:對,你應該看看。

Todd: So are you going to play the violin for me sometime?

託德:那你有時間可以爲我演奏小提琴嗎?

Adrienne: Sure! If you can find a violin I will.

埃德里安娜:當然!如果你能找到一部小提琴,我會演奏的。

美語情景對話 第286期:Music 音樂

重點講解:
1. be good at
擅長的;精通的;能幹的;
eg. A versatile person is often good at a number of different things.
多才多藝的人通常擅長許多種不同的事情。
eg. He is good at his job but he seems to lack confidence.
他工作不錯,但似乎缺乏信心。
2. be good for
有利的;有益的;
eg. Rain water was once considered to be good for the complexion.
雨水曾一度被認爲可以滋養皮膚。
eg. Eucalyptus oil is good for easing muscular aches and pains.
桉樹油可以很好地緩解肌肉的疼痛。
3. come over
從遠處來;順便來訪;
eg. You really must come over sometime and have dinner with us.
你確實應該找個時間過來,跟我們一起吃頓飯。
eg. She'll come over in a week or two.
她過一兩個星期就來。
4. get out of
擺脫;逃避;
eg. It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.
人們爲逃稅而做出的種種事情令人吃驚。
eg. Some men would do anything to get out of the war.
一些人在爲避免戰爭而奔波。
5. except for
除了;除…之外;唯有;
eg. The weather was good except for an occasional shower.
除下了一陣大雨外,天氣還是很好的。
eg. Except for a small pang, her headache has gone.
除了偶有不適外,她的頭痛已經好了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章