口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第278期:Paris 巴黎

本文已影響 2.85W人 

Todd: OK, Raphael, you.were saying you lived in Paris.

託德:拉斐爾,你說過你在巴黎生活過。

Rapheal: Yes, I made my studies there.

拉斐爾:對,我在那裏上學。

Todd: Paris is just an amazing city. Can you talk about Paris?

託德:巴黎是一個非常棒的城市。你能談談巴黎的情況嗎?

Rapheal:Yes! Well, the biggest difference I noticed with Tokyo is the size. Like Paris is nice in that way, you can go anywhere by walking. It might take at maximum an hour and a half if you want to go to a very far place, but basically it's a city like made for walkers and you can really go anywhere just by walking, I mean it's quite pleasant cause you can see many, you know, nice buildings and places and things, just by walking.

拉斐爾:當然!我認爲巴黎和東京最大的不同就是面積。像巴黎的大小就很合適,你可以走着去任何地方。要是去稍微遠點的地方最多要用一個半小時,基本來講,巴黎這座城市很適合徒步旅行者,你可以步行去任何地方,我的意思是在這個過程中會非常愉快,因爲步行你會看到許多漂亮的大樓、美麗的地方及美麗的事物。

Todd: Wow, that's nice. How many people live in Paris?

託德:哇,那真好。巴黎有多少人口?

Rapheal:Including the suburbs it's 8 million now. Maybe getting increasing, but the inner city is only one million, so it's not overcrowded at all. Yeah!

拉斐爾:包括郊區有8百萬人口。可能還會持續增長,不過內城區的人口只有1百萬,所以完全不會擁擠。就是這樣!

Todd: So, what else would you say is different about Tokyo and Paris?

託德:那你覺得東京和巴黎還有什麼區別呢?

Rapheal:Well, specially, Paris you mean? The Transport is less expensive. This is important.

拉斐爾:嗯,你是問巴黎的不同嗎?交通費比較便宜。這很重要。

Todd: Yeah.

託德:好。

Rapheal:Yeah, Yeah.

拉斐爾:對,嗯。

Todd: It's more expensive?

託德:交通費更貴?

Rapheal:No, it's less, sorry, it's less expensive. Anyway, the, I was surprised because Tokyo is not that expensive finally, I mean you can, you can live in a very expensive way if you want but you can save a lot as well. It's really up to you. But in Paris is quite hard to save. I mean, the food is very expensive, and if you want to go out, just, a restaurant or anything, it's really more expensive than in Japan. A restaurant for example, like prices in Japan start from a thousand yen, maybe less, like 600 yen, and in France like the cheapest restaurant you can find is 15 Euro which is around 2000 Yen.

拉斐爾:不,更便宜,抱歉,更便宜。總之,其實東京的交通費也不算太貴,這令我很吃驚,我的意思是,你可以過奢侈的生活,但是你也可以省下很多錢。這完全取決於個人。但是巴黎就很難省錢。我的意思是,巴黎的食物非常貴,如果你去餐廳或其他地方吃飯,那花費要比日本貴很多。比如去餐廳吃飯,日本便宜的餐廳可能大概是1000日元起,或者更少,也許600日元吧,但是巴黎最便宜的餐廳也要15歐元,大概2000日元左右。

Todd: Whoa! That is expensive.

託德:哇!真貴!

Rapheal:Yeah, it's more expensive, wherever you go it's more expensive if you want to go out but on the contrary the cinema is really cheap, so so many people go to the cinema, I mean, the cinema is really, it's a part of Paris nightlife, like, people used to go to cinema once a week at least, almost everyone. Yeah, cause it's really cheap. A ticket is 1000 yen, maybe less.

拉斐爾:對,比日本貴,去餐廳吃飯的花費比日本貴,不過電影票非常便宜,所以許多人都去電影院看電影,我的意思是,看電影是巴黎的夜生活之一,人們至少每週去看一次電影,幾乎所有人都是如此。嗯,因爲電影票很便宜。一張票大概1000日元,可能更便宜。

Todd: So, what about sports, like what kind of sports do you like to do?

託德:那運動呢,你喜歡什麼運動?

Rapheal:Yeah, anything. Anything, yeah! You have a lot of facilities, like gymnasium, swimming pools, clubs, yeah, you can practice a lot. Especially, I was a student so, I had this very easy student life because France has a lot of students, whatever it is, so they give you a bit of money, and you get discount on almost anything, so sport is specially favorized in Paris when you are a student, you can almost like do whatever you want, as a sport almost free, sometimes, so, it's, you can do a lot of things. Actually, I did Aikido. I did swimming pool, squash, tennis, yeah, uh, basketball, yeah, a lot of things actually.

拉斐爾:任何運動,沒錯,任何運動!有許多設施,比如健身房,泳池,俱樂部,你可以做許多鍛鍊。尤其是,我還是學生的時候,過着非常簡單的學生生活,因爲法國有許多學生,他們會給你一筆錢,然後你做所有事情都可以打折,所以運動在巴黎的學生中很受歡迎,你可以做你想做的任何運動,有時運動幾乎就是免費的,所以,你可以做許多事情。其實,我非常喜歡合氣道。我也會去游泳,打壁球,打網球,嗯,打籃球,其實進行過許多運動。

Todd: Active guy. And what about the traffic if you want to drive in Paris?

託德:你真是個有活力的傢伙。那巴黎的交通情況怎麼樣,要是在巴黎開車呢?

Rapheal:I never tested, because as I told you it's so nice to just walk, that, and I didn't own a car but it's quite tough for people living in the suburbs cause they need a car to come, the train system is not really good. It's not like, there's a lot of delay, trains and things like that, so if you live in the suburbs you need a car, and driving through Paris in the mornings or evening is really difficult, so I just didn't want to test, you know.

拉斐爾:我從來沒有試過,因爲我告訴過你,在巴黎步行非常棒,而且我也沒有車,不過步行對住在郊區的人來說很難,因爲他們的出行需要轎車,巴黎的火車系統不是很好。火車經常晚點,所以要是住在郊區,你就需要一輛車了,不過早上和晚上在巴黎開車很難,所以我並不想開車,你知道的。

美語情景對話 第278期:Paris 巴黎

重點講解:
1. in that way
那樣;那麼;
eg. You are asking for trouble when you behave in that way.
你那種行爲是自找苦吃。
eg. He may not see eye to eye with me, but he's no call to insult me in that way.
他儘可以不同意我的意見,但他沒有理由那樣侮辱我。
2. be up to sb.
在於某人;取決於某人;由……負責;
eg. I leave it up to you.
我讓你自己決定。
eg. The choice was up to Paula.
由葆拉來選擇。
3. on the contrary
恰恰相反;正相反;
eg. 'People just don't do things like that.' — 'On the contrary, they do them all the time.'
“人們根本不會做那樣的事情。”——“恰恰相反,他們一直在那樣做。”
eg. You think you are clever; on the contrary, I assure that you are very foolish.
你自以爲很聰明,相反地,我確信你很傻。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章