商務英語旅遊英語

投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.17W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話,那麼你想學習一些有關投訴的常用旅遊英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 200%;">投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話
  投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話一

A:Housekeeping. May I help you.

A:房務管理部。我能爲您服務嗎?

B:Yeah, the people in the next room are a little loud. Could you do something about it?

B:是的,隔壁房間的客人有點吵。你可以幫我處理一下嗎?

A:Of course. What room are you in , sir?

A:當然。先生,請問您在哪一間房?

B:I'm in Room 215.

B:我在215號房。

A:And do you know which room the noise is coming from?

A:您知道噪聲是從哪間房傳來的嗎?

B:I don't know the number, but it's definitely the room that's next to the stairs.

B:我不知道房問號碼,但一定就是樓梯旁邊的那間。

A:Thank you. We'll take care of it. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable.

A:謝謝您,我們會處理的。爲了讓您住得更舒適,如果您有其他任何我們可以爲您服務的,請您告訴我們。

B:ks. I really appreciate it.

B:好的。謝謝。真的很感謝你。

  投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話二

A:Maintenance Department. May I come in?

A:維修部。我可以進來嗎?

B:Come in , please.

B:請進。

A:Did you call us?

A:是您給我們打電話的嗎?

B:Yes. The television is not work.ng properly.

B:是的。這個電視有些毛病。

A:What's the problem?

A:有什麼問題?

B:The remote control doesn't work. I turned on the television , but I can't change the channel.

B:遙控器有問題。我把電視打開了,但是我無法換臺。

A:Let me have a look. I think the batteries should be changed. Let me replace them with new ones. Now, it's working.

A:讓我看看。我想電池可能該換了。我換上新的。好,現在行了。

B;That's great.

B:太好了。

A:Is there anything else I can do for you?

A:還有什麼其他問題嗎?

B:No , thanks.

B:沒有了。

A:If you have any problems,just call us.

A:如果有問題,請給我們打電話。

B:OK. Thank you.

B:好的。謝謝。

  投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話三

A:Room Service. May I help you?

A:房間服務。有什麼可以效勞?

B:This is Room 603. I'm afraid that the heating system doesn't work. It's very cold here.

B:這是603號房。好像是暖氣系統壞了,這裏很冷。

A:Have you switched on the radiator?

A:您有沒有開暖爐?

B:Yes. I have switched it on for a long time. The room is still very cold.

B:有,我已開了很長時間了,但房間依然很冷。

A:We're terribly sorry for that. We'll send our staff io fix it now. Or do you want to change your room?

A:真是對不起。我們會派員工去維修。或者您想調房嗎?

B:I prefer not to move first.

B:我暫時不想調房。

A:OK. Is it convenient for us to come now?

A:好的。我們現在就來您方便嗎?

B:Yes , please.

B:方便。

  投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話四

A:Good morning,Maintenance Department.

A:早上好,工程部。

B:Hello. I'm having a problem with my air conditioner.

B:你好。我的空調機出毛病了。

A:Which air conditioner?

A:哪裏的空調機?

B:The one in the bedroom.

B:在臥室裏的那臺。

A:What seems to be the problem?

A:請問是什麼毛病?

B:There's no cold air coming out.

B:沒有冷氣。

A:May I have your room number,please?

A:請問您的房間號碼?

B:512.

B:512.

A:OK,we'll send someone up to check it.

A:好的,我們派人上去檢查一下。

B:I'm going out right now. But that's all right, you can come when I've gone.

B:我正要出去。不過沒關係,你們可以在我走以後來。

A:Fine. The housekeeper will open the door and stay in the room with the repairmen.

A:好的,服務員會打開房間門並和修理工一起待在您的房間。


投訴抱怨旅遊英語情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章